SUCK iT UP ↠ OT7 (NSFW)

can't, and probably will never get over that. ^

! seokjin has pussy in this !

pls, i'm so weak for jinnie with a pussy :(((

lmao this is terribly written, but i've had this floating around my head all day i literally couldn't stop myself from writing it. this will have three parts, (or more?) but the first 2 chapters will mostly be maknae line x jin, and then the hyungs join.

hiljdsksdk i love this idea, sorry if it's poorly written but fisjdkal;fgjhalm

~

it was 10 am, and seokjin was having a bath like he always does, he'd prepared breakfast for his still asleep members, and decided to be the first one to hop in the shower.

he was humming a soft tune, head turned to the white wall as he pumped some shampoo in his hands, as the warm water cascaded down his body, he could feel his muscles relax, he truly needed a massage after working so hard and long for their new comeback.

after he was done, he pushed the clear curtain away, stepping out on the towel on the floor.

as he turned around to face the forward, the door opened to see three heads popping in together.

"hyung-"

"ah! get out! get out!" seokjin literally screamed, but the three youngest had already seen too much, mouths hanging open as they stood frozen in their spot at the door.

seokjin quickly scrambled to grab his towel, covering his lower body as he yelled at them to get out once again.

the three of them came back to their senses, shutting the door and moving out quickly.

once outside, they stared at each other, heavy breaths, eyes down casted to the growing bulge in all three of their pants.

inside the bathroom, seokjin was beet red, trying to calm himself.

they were never supposed to know-no one was supposed to know.

-

he walked out, fully dressed now, into the living room, to find three of the youngest sitting rigidly on the couch.

before they could say anything, seokjin glared at them, "whatever you saw-forget about it, don't think about it, do not tell the others about it, we don't say a word about what you saw. okay?" he said.

the three shuddered at his stern voice, nodding their heads rapidly.

"can i-can i see it again?"
"shut the fuck up, you idiot!"

-

it had been a few weeks since the-incident­, and everything was perfectly normal, to seokjin's surprise. and he was happy it had been that way.

the maknae line on the other hand-they, they were distressed, to say the least. ever since they saw seokjin in all his naked glory, neither could get him out of their minds. at night they'd constantly think about having their way with seokjin, and it would distract them. a lot.

especially with the new comeback, all the harnesses and body chains their hyung has been wearing-it was like he was purposely teasing them about what was under his pants.

and it was one night that changed everything.

-

namjoon, hoseok, and yoongi weren't in the dorm, they were in the studio working and finalising a beat or something.