like a river flows ➵ jinkook

"𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴, 𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘦𝘯 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘵𝘦𝘴."
↳ or, the one where seokjin and jeongguk get married.

⚠️ seokjin in a dress, slight feminization, not edited/proof-read.

basically, soft jinkook marriage fluff.

*

seokjin nervously walked into the fancy store, and he's instantly hit with the sight of multiple grand, white, beautiful dresses.

his heart beat quickens.

hoseok and taehyung are right behind him – laughing and giggling like always. the familiar sound calms his heart a little.

he lets out short puffs of breaths, and the two elders notice immediately, walking in front of the shorter boy to ask him what was wrong.

taehyung looked at him in concern, "jinnie are you alright?" he said.

hoseok was holding his hand in worry; a way to comfort him.

seokjin nodded, releasing a shaky breath, "i'm fine. i'm fine i- i – i just-" he paused, "hyung what if he doesn't like it? what if it upsets him? if i don't look pretty? what if he leaves?" the younger boy voices his concern.

hoseok sighs softly, pulling the younger into the hug. when they pull away, taehyung is smiling at him.

"you know i hate saying things like this because you're my brother and he's my best friend – but – i. i know a lot. about jeongguk. and all the years you've been dating, i've hated it because i was convinced he's going to hurt you. i know, it's sad but i couldn't help how i felt. over these years – jinnie i've never been more sure about anything as sure as i am about you and jeongguk. and his love for you. i'm almost one-hundred percent he'll pop a boner when he'll see you," taehyung shuddered, "but more than the fact that he's going to love it – even if he didn't he'd still be so happy because he's marrying the love of his life. you're in a dress, or a suit, he doesn't care. all he cares about is you showing up." he smiled at seokjin.

the younger smiled back, pecking taehyung's cheek and walking towards the reception of the large store.

"you're so wonderful," hoseok smiled, kissing taehyung's lips and walking after seokjin. taehyung wore a fond smile on his face.

seokjin followed a sweet young lady as he led him further to the store, back to where more of the dresses and trial rooms were.

"so, we're looking for a dress for you?" the lady asked, she was dressed in a professional suit, smooth hair pulled into a bun. seokjin nodded in response.

she stopped to look at him, "alright hun, what's your name?" she asked.

"kim seokjin," the young boy answered.

the lady smiled, grinning as she stuck her hand out for him to shake, "i'm ho hyun joo, and i'm going to get you a dress prettier than you."

seokjin giggled, and hyun joo began walking forward again.

"by the way, call me jessi." she smiled.

she led the three of them into a big room, the trial room, they supposed. it was white, and very bright, with a beautiful chandelier hanging from its ceiling.

"alright, let's get started?" jessi clapped her hands, motioning for taehyung and hoseok to take a seat while she tried to find a perfect fit for seokjin.