tell me right now, you want me right now ↷ jinmin

⚠ underage sex, student/teacher relationship, spanking, degradation, fingering, blowjobs, rimming, age gap, very mild power play.

request by: WindowDimples

[ Ok so, the ship is Jinmin. The setting is in high school. Jimin is a teacher and is 24. Seokjin is a teacher and he's 15.

Jimin has a sudden crush on JIn. Which is weird for his friends to hear because of the age difference, but he doesn't care.

It's teacher appreciation day and every student has to give something to their homeroom teacher, and Jimin is Seokjin's homeroom teacher.

So, Seokjin gives Jimin gifts, but...

Jimin wants him.. ]

i hope this comes close to what you requested :)

~

the first time park jimin knew he wanted to become a teacher, was when he entered senior year, and tutored a kid who ended up scoring the highest in class, which made him realize that the after-effect of that kind of achievement lasted on him, too. he wanted to keep doing that, make people succeed in whatever they were doing – he looked at other job options where he could achieve this, but recognized teaching as the best one.

a career option like this was unusual for a child coming from money, park jimin was the son of one of the richest women in korea, and was expected to become a success story like both his parents, but he was adamant on doing what he wanted. after countless number of fights, his parents finally allowed him to pursue his dream, and instead focused on his younger brother, to train him to maintain their family's legacy.

he was ecstatic, and left to go to one of the most prestigious universities, and got himself a degree in economics and finance studies. after graduating at twenty-two, he spent half a year doing research about different schools, giving interviews and getting call-backs left and right – because jimin truly was a taelented young man, who wouldn't want him to teach in their school?

in the end, he joined an impressive and respected high school in seoul, whose ideology he thoroughly admired.

he spent the first few months teaching different classes, including finance, economics, and business studies. when the new school year started was when he finally started teaching in assigned classrooms. not only did he teach economics and business studies, he was also the homeroom teacher to one of the sophomore classes.

he was a phenomenal teacher.

yes, some of the students he taught were mostly thirsty over him, but more so, with how close he was in age with them, he knew what techniques to use, and what to do to make them understand the lesson best. his students scored very high, and he tried not to be cocky over it, as he saw older teachers much more experienced than him get ridiculed for having a disappointingly low class average, but he had wanted to become a teacher just for this feeling, so yes, he was very smug over it. but, a lot of the students admired the twenty-four year old and his rigor and passion towards not only the subject, but also his genuine want and love for teaching them.

-

the first time park jimin realized that lust at first sight existed when fifteen year old kim seokjin had walked into his form class.

the young boy was clad in a white sweater and black jeans, twinkling eyes and lips shining, jimin didn't know what it was, but he couldn't help but lose his breath at such a beautiful sight.

seokjin had walked to the front of the class, shy blush on his cheeks, and jimin felt his throat go dry at how cute seokjin was.

(he didn't know how he wanted those cheeks red again – by a kiss on the younger's tummy or his lips around jimin's dick.)

SEOKJiN → ONE-SHOTSजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें