you drag, i light (tell me all the ways to love you) ↗ taejin

you drag, i light (tell me all the ways to love you) ↗ taejin

⚠ homophobia, internal homophobia, minor mention of drug usage.

~

seokjin laughed at the dumb joke jeongguk made, he and his three friends were sitting on one of the tables in the cafeteria. jeongguk, and jimin were seated on the table, whereas him and yoongi sat on the chairs.

almost the entire cafeteria was occupied by the students, loud noises of talking and laughter ringing through the room as they waited for the finishing bell to ring. honestly, all of them could go home if they wanted – no one would care anyways, but most of them wanted to stay away from their homes. the school was an escape of sorts; from whatever was happening at home.

the area was in the bad part of the city, alcohol, drugs and prostitution was a daily thing for the residents. most families were dirt poor, living in small houses with parents working tiring, long hour jobs to provide for their family.

soon between the talking, taehyung walked to their table and took a seat next to jeongguk. his lips were slick with spit; it was very obvious what he had just been doing. seokjin only looked at him for a moment before casting his eyes down to his lap, out of the corner of his eyes he saw a disheveled jeon jiwoo walk to her friend group, making him sigh quietly.

everyone around the table hooted loudly – not enough to get the attention of others, but still, loud. jeongguk laughed, patting him on his back.

"she's hot as fuck, isn't she?" jimin asked, chuckling.

"yeah," taehyung laughed, "her tits, man." he continued, sighing dreamily.

"her sister's even better," jeongguk added, "fucked her till she couldn't walk." he snickered.

"you guys are gross," seokjin scrunched up his nose.

they just rolled his eyes at him, but jeongguk looked at him inquisitively.

"you haven't slept with anyone. why's that?" he asked.

before he could answer, taehyung did for him, instead, "he's not going to sleep with anyone."

all eyes went to him, eyebrows raised. it was almost instinct for a statement like that to come out of his mouth.

"because... because he's too much of a pussy," he snickered lowly, trying not to blush.

"fuck you," jin muttered, slapping his thigh.

"you guys are so immature, it's amusing." yoongi said, causing seokjin to laugh.

the short boy got up, and gripped seokjin's wrist to take him with him.

"where are you going?" taehyung questioned, getting up from his seat. yoongi paused mid-walk, turning around, "to talk about adult things." he laughed, before dragging seokjin along with him again.

-

"i don't know when they'll fucking mature." jin sighed, leaning against the broken wall. he was sitting next to a dumpster, but this was their regular spot; the only place that they would be alone without noise.

yoongi nodded beside him, taking a long hit of the cigarette in his hand, "we'll just wait, i guess." he said, "for them to get some fucking sense in their brain."

they looked at the sky.

seokjin laughed, but he had a lost expression on his face. he stared at the stick in yoongi's hand.

"you want a hit?" the shorter boy asked, raising an eyebrow.

seokjin paused, before nodding. he'd never smoked a cigarette – or anything – before, but an unknown frustration was building up in his head.