note:

the first sentences that are written in italic are #tb lol enjoy 

"No way! We have discussed this last year that we're going to choose either Nara or Hoseok, and we've agreed that they'll be in the top of the list."

Hyojung shrank into her seat, trying to make herself as small as possible. Namjoon nodded solemnly. "I understand your point, we've planned for this for so long, right?"

She glared at the guy – if they have been discussing it for a longer time, why would he propose such a thing? Was it her punishment? Was his act of humiliation in the café, not enough? Must he continue tormenting her this way?

She bit her bottom lip in agitation. She was beginning to question her decision enrolling in that university. Maybe she should – NO. It was a good decision to enroll there, she should not regret her choice.

It was not her fault that such guy exists. It was not in her power to cancel any births that might lead to an annoying existence.

"But I wouldn't have proposed it if it isn't for the council own good. Imagine the great thing we would achieve with Miss Choi on board." He motioned to Hyojung and she nearly shat herself when the attention returned to her.

"She can do better outreach to the new students. They have always been so afraid to approach us with their problems and questions. I believe it has something to do with some members' misconduct." He chuckled darkly when silence befell the room. He, who was standing all the time since he finished doing the round in the room, leaned forward, grasping the table. His expression turned to a sneer as he stared into each members' eyes.

"And here I thought seniors would be more reliable and attentive, which is why we're holding the position in the first place." Another humourless chuckle. "You guys thought it would be so fucking funny to use your name and position for something that you shouldn't do, and you think I wouldn't know? News flash, I know every deed – every shitty thing you did, and I won't just sit around letting this happen. So before I break your student ID into half myself, hand your Council pass cards to Miyu after the meeting and look forward to the formal letter from the university."

His hands left the table and fixed his collar before crossing his arms across his chest. His face void of any expression and tilting his head to the side, he gave a slight smile. Motioning Kim Miyu to continue.

Kim Miyu had a smile on her face, as she asked in a cheerful but formal voice. "Now we are going to vote on Mr. Kim Namjoon proposition for Miss Choi Hyojung to officially become the Student's Council new secretary to stand in for our soon to be former secretary, Miss Kwon Mina." She said as if the president has not even spoken of a very abysmal warning to the whole room.

Kim Miyu placed her pen down and raised her hand. "I vote for Miss Choi."

Hyojung's eyes widened. She knew it would happen, but still, she was really surprised by it.