Hyojung did not know what she did wrong.

Sure sometimes she rebel against her parents - but being an only child, that mean she was entitled to give her parents hard times. Her mother worries a lot and her father is a little too overprotective of her, so she moved out from home when she got the chance to.

She only needed a breather, but now she felt like she want to go home and cry under her mother's bosom. Anything to feel the comfort that only her mother could give.

Thoughts that circulating her mind began to torment her as it reminded her of the whispering that was distributed between the diverse mass of students in the café, that have witnessed her first day of university (and probably the rest of her school days) plummeting into the deep sea.

She felt like half of the faculty saw the exchange between her and whoever this guy was, and she was not going to be surprised if the entire university caught up on the situation after this, in fact she was preparing herself for it.

It was not a secret that she was embarrassed. Humiliated even.

Hyojung had absent-mindedly followed the guy after leaving her friends and spilled food behind, not knowing where he was leading them until she realised that they were walking in a hallway that she have never seen before in any of the videos she could find online.

And to think that she had the university ground remembered like the back of her hands. In a university as huge and old as this one, of course there were still new places she would find that she never saw in any of the videos she had watched; nor documented in any of the written articles that she have read.

She turned her head around, taking in the old but beautiful hallways that lead to beautiful wooden doors. She saw him opening one door and swinging it so hard that it banged against the wall.

He threw his dirty coat angrily on the black leather couch while muttering something inaudible and stamped toward a mahogany desk; busying himself with the stuff he had on top of the desk.

Hyojung stood outside the open door, playing with her fingers. Her eyes peering into the big room resembling an office. Her gaze fell onto the huge desk with files stacked on a side and paper strewn all over the surface; eyes glazing over the sleek black with gold engraving name plate on the desk.

She cursed inwardly as her mind began to grasp the situation she had pushed herself into.

Hyojung, you idiot, she thought; feeling her nails digging into the skin of her palms. Out of all people, you got yourself on the bad side of the student's council president - on the first day of school!

"Are you going to stand there for the whole day?" His deep gruff voice attacked her ears, pulling her back to the present.

She took a several hesitant small steps and finally stood inside of the room, with only the couch and desk separating them.

"I-I want to apologise...I didn't mean to ruin your coat..."