chapter 53: double package

Start from the beginning

>

> "I would think so your blood pressure is normal. Your heart rate is a little fast though. Have you been experiencing nausea, sickness including vomiting. or any other symptoms?"

>

> "I have been having nausea and I did throw up yesterday morning. And I've been really tired lately." I told her.

>

> "I see. When was your last period?" She asked. It stopped me. It had been...I had to count it out in my head.

>

> "About 5 and a half weeks maybe 6 weeks ago."I hadn't even noticed I hadn't had it. Maybe I was skipping because of everything that was going on. Stress can do that. But I wasn't really stressed to much. Just always busy. I couldn't be pregnant. That was impossible. So I wouldn't worry about that. Maybe I just got to excited when I was dancing and just passed out.

>

> "I see. Well I'm going to go talk to the doctor and see what he would like to do." She smiled and walked out. I waited not even two minutes and Niall and Jeremy came in.

>

> "Hey sis. How are you?" Jere asked smiling as he saw me.

>

> "Okay. I want to go home." I said. I felt like a little kid. I broke my leg once and Jeremy had to take me to the hospital because mom was gone. I begged him the whole time to take me home.He of course made me stay so they could help me.

>

> "I know." He told me his smile fading.

>

> "Carson? I'm doctor whilds." A man walked in. We all turned to him.

>

> "Hello." I nodded to him.

>

> "Gentlemen can I ask you to step out for a minute. We need to run some tests and I think Carson here would like some privacy." He looked at Niall and Jeremy . Niall looked at me, I just looked at the Doctor. They both turned and left I was shocked. I thought that they would put up a fight. Its better that he just left I suppose.

>

> "So Tammy told me its been almost 6 weeks since your last period?" He asked me.

>

> "Yes." I nodded. I really hoped he wasn't going where I thought he was.

>

> "Have you by any chance been sexually active in anytime between then?" He looked at me. My voice was gone. He was going there. I just nodded.

>

> "I believe you may be pregnant. Your symptoms include most of a pregnant woman and we can't find anything wrong in any area with you. Your a normal healthy girl. In a normal case we would do a urine sample to test pregnancy but I think the faster way will be to have an ultrasound. Is that okay with you?"

>

> I was in shock. This was impossible. We used protection. What was Niall going to say?Would he hate me if I was? What were we going to do!? I couldn't be pregnant. I just couldn't. Niall didn't have time for a baby. Would he even want it? Would he want nothing to do with me if I was. No..he's not like that. Thats not him. He would never.

>

> "I..yeah." I rubbed my forehead. pushing my thoughts away. He nodded and walked toward the door. "I'll be right back." He left. The second he left Niall came in without Jeremy.

>

> "What did he say? Are you going to be okay?" He asked frantic running to my side and taking my hand.

>

> "Yeah. He's going to..he's...he's going to do an ultrasound. He wants to see if I might be pregnant." I could barley get the words out. His face went so pale I thought he might pass out. "Niall." my voice faint. I could feel tears coming.

>

> "I'm okay." He sat down releasing my hand as the doctor came in with Tammy,the nurse and a machine. Niall and I watched them. I pushed my tears back for now. I had to stay strong. Just incase I was pregnant.

>

> "Okay." Tammy pulled out a bottle of gel looking stuff. "This is so we can get a clear picture." She smiled lightly and motion for me to life up the shirt I was wearing. I just noticed I had been changed and not even into an old nasty hospital gown. But a T-shirt and sweats...since when do they allow that?

>

> I lift my shirt to show my stomach. I really looked at it. It looked the same maybe a little plump kind of thing going on. But it looked normal. Just like it had 2 months ago. She rubbed the gel on my stomach and it was cold. The doctor was setting up the machine. He flipped it on and a screen lit up. I looked at Niall. He looked at me then back to the screen. If I was pregnant he was going to hate me. I could feel it.

>

> "Okay. I'm going to use this to see if I can see if I can see anything. You can watch the screen and if there is anything in there it will show on screen. " Doctor whilds held something up. He carefully put it on my stomach. He pushed harder and moved all over my stomach. He stopped. I looked up at the screen as he pushed harder on my stomach. It didn't hurt. I was watching the screen and I had seen ultrasound pictures before and this looked like them almost minus the big bulge in the middle that was usually resembling a baby.

>

> "Hm." Tammy said looking at the screen. My heart beat went faster. Please tell me that doesn't look like a baby.

>

> "Is there something in there?" Niall asked trying to peer around the doctor but as unable to see.

>

> "See that there..and there." He pointed to places on the screen. I nodded. "Those are babies."

>

> Niall's voice was weak when he whispered, "Babies?"

>

> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

>

> Hey guys

>

> So makayla is acting weird. Shes a freakshow I swear and shes acting like a little kid and its funny. She gave me tips on the ending so tell her thank you. hehehhehe

>

> Oh sorry its so short. Im a horrible person.

>

> Keep commenting and voting and fanning! Love you all

>

> Xx-alyssa

>

>