Chapter 22

Chapter 22 ━━ Gossip Woman

━━━━━━━━☆★☆━━━━━━━━

Kai is cooking food, while Lorna is leaning into the kitchen counter watching him.

"All done." He sings happily as he finishes cooking and looks at her. But then his face falls.

"You look worried." He frowns. He knows her well and that sucks.

"Cause I am." She tells.

"What's wrong?" He asks, looking concerned.

"I'm scared. That you'll break my heart again." She answers him honestly.

He sighs. "I know that I cannot be trusted, but you have to trust me this time."

"I know. But I need time." Lorna put her arms around his neck and playing with his hair.

"Take your time." He smiles. "But not too long, you know that I'm not the man with patience." 

"I know that too." She giggles, which makes Kai laugh too.

"I was kidding. I can wait even until forever. Only for you." He says, making her smile as she kisses him, and that leads two of them to make out passionately.

Kai lifts her up so she's sitting on the counter with Kai's body between her legs. He starts kissing her neck, and the two of them become so consumed in their hook-up that they don't even notice Bonnie standing in the doorway watching them. 

"Oh hey, Bon-Bon." Kai says, making the blonde realise that Bonnie is here. Her cheeks heat up in embarrassment, but Kai continues leaning against her neck like he doesn't care. 

"Sorry. Awkward timing." Bonnie says sheepishly.

"No, no, no, no, it's fine, um." Lorna gets down the counter and fixes her outfit. 

"I'll be outside if you want me." Kai gives her one last kiss before he leaves Bonnie and her to talk. 

Lorna looks at Bonnie nervously as she hears Kai walking out of the house.

"Is he the reason why you suddenly vanished from the party yesterday?" Bonnie glares at the blonde.

"Um...yeah?" She answers sounds mostly like a question.

"What the hell, Lorna?! Do you want me to list down the things he did to you?!" Bonnie yells furiously.

"He has changed, Bonnie."

"How can you be sure that he isn't faking?" Bonnie asks and Lorna keeps herself silent as her cousin laughs. "No answer. Right?" 

"But I believe him. I want to give him another chance." Lorna states.

"Oh really? Then do whatever you want! I'm warning you. Stay away from that sociopath. Don't come after me crying and telling me how he broke your fragile heart for the millionth time!" Bonnie yells and looks at Kai who just arrives looking confusedly.