Chapter 1

Chapter 1 ━━ Hell Or Heaven?

━━━━━━━━☆★☆━━━━━━━━

The moonlight is providing enough light to reduce the hidden bitterness of the night.

Lorna Eclipse, a blonde in her early twenties is watching her friend, Elena Gilbert getting into the passenger seat of the car beside Damon Salvatore, who's waiting for the signal from the sheriff, Liz Forbes outside of the Town's city line and proceeds to drive into the town when he gets confirmation from Liz that the plan is a go. 

"Hey, guys." Lorna says, sneaking into the back seat with a heavy grin.

"What the hell are you doing?" Damon asks her.

"I'm here to save my boyfriend and I'm going to do anything to bring him back." She smiles innocently. "You said that you need my help to bring Stefan back. And here I'm giving you my help."

"Woah. No. No. That's not how this works, Lorna. I want you to stay away from this. This is dangerous. Besides the second we cross the border, you're going to die. I mean really die." Damon explains with a stressed expression written on his face.

"I can take the risk. Remember that I'm a witchy bitch even though I lost the shit a few days ago when I was turned. And I'm still a vampire for the God's sake making me able to pass through it with you two." The blonde winks. 

"Sorry, you're reason is not long enough. So get out." Damon glares at the blonde in the backseat. "And I think that this is totally a bad idea." 

Damon can be an overprotective ass sometimes and Lorna hates the certain quality of him.

Lorna crosses her arms and gives him an 'I'm not gonna go anywhere, do anything if you can' look.

"Did you talk about this with your cousin sis?" Damon asks.

"Bonnie doesn't need to know everything I do, Damon." Lorna points out.

"Elena, kick her out before I do that." Damon requests his girlfriend.

"That's her choice, Damon." Elena says taking the blonde's side. 

Lorna takes a long breath and releases. "I know what I signed up for, Damon and I'm all in." 

Damon hesitates and contemplates his next move.

"What are you staring at? Drive!" Lorna orders him. "If you can't, give me the keys." 

"Like that's gonna happen. I prefer to die in peace." Damon says sarcastically before he turns the key in the ignition and they drive off towards Mystic Falls.