Chapter 14

Chapter 14 ━━ Marry Me?

━━━━━━━━☆★☆━━━━━━━━

Lorna wakes up in the arms of a sleeping Stefan. She kisses his nose. "Stefan, wake up. It's Christmas!" 

"Five more minutes." He mumbles, not daring to open his eyes.

"Come on, Stef. Don't be lazy. Get up!" She yells and he groans, not wanting to wake up.

"There's a Christmas day next year too. Let's celebrate Christmas next year. Now come here and sleep." 

Lorna slaps on his cheek playfully, earning another groan from him before cuddling into him once again.

Later on, Lorna finds herself walking in the night through a crowd standing around a huge Christmas tree. She glances at Stefan with a smirk, making him smile with a nod approving her next move. 

She uses her magic secretly and lights up the tree where everyone starts to cheer happily, making the blonde smile. 

"There. Everything is good." Stefan says and wraps his arms around her, rubbing her back gently.

"Yeah." Lorna says, but with that, a strong wind starts to blow up. 

Stefan picks his ringing phone to see Damon's ID. Wind is blowing hard and Stefan tries to hear Damon on the phone.

"That little magic sucker sucked up all that magic from the traveler spell and-."

Before Damon ends his sentence, Stefan loses the connection as the wind rises. 

"What is it?" Lorna asks, even though she just heard everything.

"Kai has drawn all the power from the earth of that traveler's spell."

The lights of the Christmas tree start to burst one by one. 

"What are we gonna do?" 

"There's a 22-year-old sociopathic witch running around Mystic Falls right now. That we have a plan for. We've dealt with every kind of evil there is, and we always have a plan. But for now, let's go somewhere safe until the storm ends." He says, making her nod.

Then again, Stefan and Lorna walk into Mystic Falls Park. It's kind of freezing outside but it's no big deal for them. Being a vampire has its own peaks.

"I brought you a gift." Stefan says.

"For Christmas?" She asks, happily making him shrug. "Sort of."

"But you know? You're officially the worst gift giver. Last time you got me a snow globe of Mystic Falls as if I don't see enough of this town every day as it is." She laughs and he pouts.

"Aww...Stef." Lorna pokes his cheek making, both of them laugh.

"This time you'll love it. I promise." Stefan says, holding his pinky.