Chapter 6

Chapter 6 ━━ Badass Witch Is Back!

━━━━━━━━☆★☆━━━━━━━━

Bonnie is doing the locator spell for the Ascendant inside the boarding house since she needs time to do the spell alone, while Damon makes paper aeroplanes out of the newspaper and throws them in the front yard. 

Lorna is trying to do a simple spell to gain her magic back, sitting on the porch and Kai is just sitting next to her, watching her do the spell. There are feathers spread all over the floor around them.

"Ocoros Mecante, Aleora Subsitos. Olo Santire, Dis Et Brav."

She sighs as she realises that it hasn't worked. "It doesn't feel right. Maybe these magic chants have expired?"

Damon drops the newspaper on the floor. "Maybe you're just out of practice and you suck at magic now."

"Ignore him, Lorna. Pretend he's a white-noise machine. That's how I used to tune out my siblings. I grew up with a ton of little sisters and brothers. You know, all of them constantly yammering." Kai comes closer to her. "But it taught me how to focus." He leans directly into her face like he's about to kiss her where she freezes at her spot. God.

"Easy there, big brother! She doesn't know you. At least buy her a drink." Damon intertwines, making Kai crack a smile.

Lorna closes her eyes and calms herself down. She takes a deep breath and opens her eyes, before starting to chant the spell.

"Ocoros Mecante, Aleora Subsitos. Olo Santire, Dis Et Brav."

"I think you should listen to Taylor Swift. Shake it off." Damon mocks. "You're better as a vampire than a witch, yeah?"

When she is about to give up, suddenly a feather levitates in front of Damon, giving her hope and a bright smile. Then she uses her magic to levitate several more.

"Oops! Looks like the badass witch is back!" Damon watches on with shock and amazement as Kai smirks at the blonde.

Zach is throwing an eclipse party at the boarding house. Damon is talking to Liz Forbes, who is showing him a picture of baby Caroline.

"May I call you Liz?" Damon asks her.

"Sure." Liz smiles.

"Your daughter is so adorable." Damon says looking at the picture of the small blonde girl.

Liz giggles. "Yeah, Caroline's high maintenance, but she's worth it."

Near them, Zach takes a Polaroid picture of Gail.

"I'm so getting rid of that photo! Stefan, come, take a picture of Zach and me." Gail requests Stefan.

"Sure." Stefan nods.