For her luck, she notices Stefan in the corner of the room talking to a guy. Her saviour.

"Stefan." She whispers to herself, making Kai follow her gaze to notice Stefan. 

"Hero hair." Kai grits his teeth and mutters to himself.

She chuckles to herself at his nickname. Kai hates Stefan because of her. She hopes he won't hurt him because of her.

Lorna gets up and makes her way to Stefan. And of course, Kai follows her like a magnet.

"Enjoying the party?" She asks Stefan, making him look at her.

"Hey." He smiles at her, but his smile drops as he notices Kai behind her. Kai is glaring at Stefan who returns him the glare gladly.

'Save me," She mouths Stefan, without getting noticed by Kai and for God's sake he nods, making her assume he understood her.

"Dance with me?" Stefan offers his hand.

Dancing is not Lorna's favourite thing in this world. And she knows that Stefan doesn't prefer it either, but he's trying to save her from this psychopath. There's no choice, Lorna. Take his hand and do some of your not-so-amazing dance moves. 

"Sure." She takes his hand, making Kai's jaw drop and hit the floor.

Stefan leads her to the dancing floor and they start to dance. Well, actually if someone records it and puts it into social media, she can be the most trending joker of the year, because her dancing moves suck that much.

Lorna starts to feel Stefan's hand wrapping around her waist as the other placing on her cheek forcing her to look at his forest green eyes.

He leans closer as she waits for him to kiss me. She wants to forget about everything and move on. And Stefan is the perfect gentleman for that. He knows how to keep a girl happy and safe. He never hurt her in any way. He always looked after her in the past. And if she gives him the chance, she knows that he'll keep her happy and love her unconditionally, until their forever life ends.

As his lips brushes on her, she tries to kiss back. But her mind wanders about Kai. The way Kai looked at her with love, the feeling I get when they kiss, the way he pronounces her name and the tingles she gets when he's around her.

She pulls apart the kiss quickly. "I'm sorry. This is wrong."

"Take your hands off her." Kai snarls angrily and pushes Stefan away from her, not even giving a chance to notice him coming to her and Stefan. 

"What if I can't." Stefan challenges.

"Stop it both of you!" She yells through the blasting music, before walking away. She doesn't want Bonnie's birthday party getting ruined because of her. 

She vampire speeds to Bonnie's garden, sitting on the ground and breakdowns, unable to control her tears.

Why can't she forget everything? Why can't she forget him?

Lorna hears a twig snap, making her turn to look at the person. She quickly wipes her tears and get herself up, dusting the dirt out of her clothes once she sees Kai with a very concerned face looking down at her. 

"Are you and Stefan together again?" Kai asks. Seriously? Is that all he has in his sociopathic mind?

"Yes." She lies.

"Damn you, Hero Hair." He mutters to himself.

"What?" She asks him even though she heard him.

"Look. I want to make everything between us okay." He says, standing in front of her.