18

"Breaking news, anonymous source revealed to be Jintao Jae. The father of Hyun Jae."

Hyun Jae

Well that took care of itself easily.

Mingi

Huh?

Mingi turned around and looked at the TV. Another headline popped up.

"The people want an explanation why Jae's own father spread rumors about her and if those rumors are true."

Suddenly I was standing
up on a chair.

Hyun Jae

LISTEN UP! I GOT FIRST HAND NEWS FOR YOU GUYS!

I didn't realize how many people were actually here until they gathered around me.

Hyun Jae

The rumors are not true. I grew up around a lot of boys. Further background information will be given later. My father however is not who you think he is. He's a lying cheater. He's also an idiot if he can't even cover up his tracks or have someone do it for him. Post that wherever I don't care.

I stepped down from the chair, grabbed Mingi's hand and pushed through the crowd. We left the mall and as I got in the car I put my head on the dashboard.

Mingi
After all of that, you regret it?

Hyun Jae
It's not that I regret it, I just did it out of no where. I don't even know why I did it. ɪ ᴜsᴜᴀʟʟʏ ɪɢɴᴏʀᴇ sᴛᴜғғ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ~

Mingi
He has what is coming to him babe. Don't overthink it and be proud of what you did in there. Let's go back to my house and hang out. Lay low.

Mingi grabbed my hand as I sat back up in the seat. I nodded my head and we drove off.

———*dies* the comebacks were so good omfg but I've been gone for months and I'm sorry

———
*dies* the comebacks were so good omfg but I've been gone for months and I'm sorry. Wasn't feeling the writing and was going through mental stuff so sorry this is short, I've have this as a draft for a long time now.

 Wasn't feeling the writing and was going through mental stuff so sorry this is short, I've have this as a draft for a long time now

Mingi is my bias. Mingi is my bias. Wooyoung..San.. NO MINGI😰