15

The day ended in a flash after that. We were packing up everything and a fan has snuck behind the stage. I happened to be in the right place at the right time. I stood in front of her just as she was about to approach Mingi and San.

Hyun Jae

Bu-in? What are you doing back here? Only employees hired by Legacy Recordings are allowed back here.

???
You're just the song producer. Get out of my way.

Hyun Jae

Yes, I am just a song producer. Which means I was hired by Legacy Recordings. You have no idea who I am.

???
Nor do I care. Move so I can go to Mingi.

Hyun Jae 

You should probably start to care. I don't know what you are capable of so it's dangerous to let you in any further.

Next thing I know I'm on the ground and the side of my head hurts. I look up at the girl and touch where the pain is. When I pulled my hand away from my head, I let out a scoff.

Hyun Jae

Neo na pileul heul lyseoss-eo. Like I said. You. Are. Dangerous. I'm not one to sue but my company just might.

I got up and grabbed her arm and forced it behind her back.

Hyun Jae

Keep your hands off me and the boys. Keep your eye on the news and maybe you will see who I am and why you should care.

Before anything else, security came and took the girl. She looked back at me as Mingi ran over.

Mingi

Why would you do that? You aren't allowed to get hurt!  

Hyun Jae

She possed as a threat. I know more about some of your fans than you do yourself. She's not who she seems.

Mingi

Al-asseo, al-asseo. Let's go to the hospital. 

Hyun Jae 

Ani. Nan gwaenchanh-a.

Mingi

Jebal gaja. To at least check.

Hyun Jae

Al-asseo.

We went to the hospital and I ended up getting two stitches. Mingi took me home afterward and soon enough I was waking up in my bed, but Changbin was walking in my room with his phone.

Changbin

Neo gwaenchanh ni?

Hyun Jae

Huh? Did Mingi tell you?

His face shifted from me to his phone as he put it in my face. He was pulled up to twitter. It was a video of what had happened yesterday. Someone caught it on camera and posted it.