12

DAEUN'S POV

I woke up to Hyun unpacking a small bag. She left for a couple of minutes and reappeared with a pizza box. As she entered the room she made eye contact with me and looked over at Changbin.

Hyun Jae

I see you two are finally up. I stopped by your house last night and grabbed you another pair of clothes, Daeun. As for Changbin, since I live with him, I just grabbed something on my way out this morning. I had pizza last night so I just brought it for you since I know how much Daeun likes cold pizza.

To my right came a "thanks" from Changbin as he put his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him. A pair of lips found their way to my forehead.

Changbin

Good morning beautiful. How are you feeling?

A smile appeared on my lips and his grip loosened and he moved a piece of hair from my face.

Daeun

I'm better now. Hyun?

Hyun Jae

Mmmm?

Daeun

Are you not mad at me or anything?

Hyun Jae

Ani. Why should I be? After I stormed out...which I apologize for... I figured out that none of this was your fault. Dad did it...man that's weird to say.

Daeun

You hate my mom, don't you?... Before you answer I just want to let you know that she knew nothing of this in the early stages. She thought it was a drunken one night stand but he kept coming back. She was 2 months pregnant when she found out that he had a family. She tried to leave and tell the public but he wouldn't let her.

Hyun Jae

I have to say. At first, I did. I didn't know her and I assumed she knew what she was doing. You know. By movie stereotypes. Now that you said that I realize she's not a fault either. I will help your mother. Father is going to get what he deserves here soon.

Hyun Jae

Hyun Jae

Reports are already in that his daughter is back in town after so many years. I heard they want an interview. I'm gonna give them an interview they will never forget.

________________________________________________________________________________

NO ONE'S POV