10

HYUN JAE'S POV

I still don't know why he suddenly took the phone off speaker but he grabbed my wrist and ran to the car. He opened and closed the car door for me and we drove to the hospital. He dropped me off in front of the ER and told me to go in and find the room number while he parked. I ran inside and found a blonde nurse at the first desk. 

The Blonde

How may I help you?

Hyun Jae

My friends were just taken in from a car crash.

The Blonde

May I please have the name?

Hyun Jae

Seo Changbin and he should have been taken in with Daeun.

The Blonde

Please sign this.

The nurse handed me a paper to show on record I visited Changbin and Daeun. As I signed my name the nurse was about to put the paper back down behind the counter, but picked it up again and double checked it.

The Blonde

Oh, you must be her sister. Am I correct?

Hyun Jae

Excuse me? I'm not her sister.

???

Excuse me! I would like to see my daughter!

Hyun Jae

I AM HERE TO SEE SOMEONE AS WELL! WAIT FOR YOUR....turn...

Mingi

HYUN JAE?! Where are- shit...

________________________________________________________________________________

MINGI'S POV

I went to park the car and when I walked inside I couldn't find Hyun Jae. I walked around and saw a familiar figure. Oh no. Jintao Jae. Hyun Jae just turned around yelling at him. I quickly ran over and grabbed her waist.

________________________________________________________________________________

HYUN JAE'S POV

I felt a familiar presense come around me and grab my waist. My father clearly saw and scoffed.

Jintao Jae

What are you guys doing here?

Mingi

We heard about Daeun and Changbin.

Hyun Jae