4

??? 

You aren't at home! How do you expect me to tell you?

Hyun Jae

Your little minion texted me! If you had my number then text me, man!

???

Will you please just come home? Everyone misses you.

Hyun Jae

Do you mean that godforsaken step-brother of mine? 

???

Can you please tone it down? This isn't like you.

Hyun Jae

Like I said before. You don't know me like you think you do. I'm like this all the time now. I'm not daddy's girl and I never will so stop trying. 

Hyun Jae POV

I walked away before my dad could say anything else. I know he is mad. So am I. But that doesn't make it okay for him to ask me to come home. It's true, I'm definitely not a daddy's girl. He isn't going to get me that easy. If he wants me home he has to fight for it. I called Changbin and explained what happened and he picked me up since I didn't know my way back and his studio was around there. He picked me up with a concerned look on his face.

Hyun Jae

I'm fine. Stop looking at me like that. I told him off.

Changbin

I don't care. You always tell me about him and I'm always concerned he did something to you.

Hyun Jae

Gomabseubnida but I'm fine Changbin. Let's just go home and eat or something.

Changbin

Wanna play Mario Kart after? 

Hyun Jae

It's on!

We both laughed and headed back to the apartment. We ate Kimchi fried rice and then played some video games. We both said goodnight and headed to our rooms. I went on Youtube and saw that I had a ton of views on my video. 5 million to be precise. Not even a full day had passed. I was happy and then I received a text. 

I squealed at the top of my lungs and fell asleep shortly after that

I squealed at the top of my lungs and fell asleep shortly after that. I woke up the next morning and got ready.