11

MINGI'S POV

Hyun Jae just walked away and as I was about to chase after her again I was held back by someone.

Mingi

DAEUN!

???

Let her be. She needs to calm down.

I turned around and was face to face with Jintao. I grew angry once I saw his face.

Mingi

I'm gonna say this with the most respect I can towards you and I hope you take it lightly but I'm not letting her run away as she ran away from you.

I hit my shoulder against him as I passed by and ran the direction Hyun Jae left. I searched all around the hospital and found nothing. I ran outside and saw a nearby bus stop. I saw Hyun Jae sitting there and I approached her. She immediately got up and tried to walk away.

________________________________________________________________________________

HYUN JAE'S POV

I ran out of the hospital and towards the street. I knew I didn't have my car so I decided I was gonna take the bus. I had enough with people this hour. It was supposed a good day. I put my head in my hands and I heard walking nearby. I looked up slightly and saw Mingi walking towards me. As he stood in front of me I got up and tried to walk away. Soon enough I was in his embrace.

 Soon enough I was in his embrace

Mingi

Please. Listen to me. I didn't want to hurt you. I wasn't so sure anyway. I don't know much about Daeun's life. Now I can start to understand why. I thought it all just some stupid lie. Now I know that it isn't and I'm sorry I didn't try to explain it to you earlier. I never wanted you to get hurt...especially not from me...

Hyun Jae

I know...I know you didn't mean harm...I'm like this in the heat of any situation...

He grabbed my shoulders and turned me to face him.

Mingi

I wasn't gonna let you do what you did to your father, to me.

Hyun Jae

He gave up on me! You would of too. Please... just go!

He grew angry

He grew angry. He looked into my eyes. My soul. Then three words came out of his mouth as he stroked my face.

Mingi

I like you.

________________________________________________________________________________

DAEUN'S POV

He cheated on another woman with my mother. I'm so disgusted. I was an accident...an accident...would he of left my mother if she wasn't pregnant? Would he of gone back to Hyun's mother? They might of still been a family. It's because of me they all broke as a family. Hyun only had her mother. I know why he didn't want anyone to know I am his daughter now. 

Daeun

I'm a mistake...

Changbin

Daeun...no-

Daeun

YES! Yes...Changbin. I am. My father doesn't love my mother. The only reason he stayed with her was because of me. I'm a mistake. I wasn't supposed to be born. They could have been a family again. Never the same but still a family. Maybe Hyun never would have run away.

Changbin

Daeun...we can't help what Hyun did. Jintao had what was coming to him when he cheated on his wife. Even if you were an accident you aren't a mistake. There are so many people in this world that love you. Like me. You have done so much and Hyun decided to run away because she was sick of her father cheating. Even if he had gone back to them she would never look at him the same.

Daeun

I see why she would never look at him the same again. It's disgusting what he did. I grew up without even knowing it. My mother knew it...I found her crying one day and she wouldn't tell me...when did she, she explained it as her "friends" story. When it was her life... I can finally understand why he never wanted me to tell anyone I was his daughter or talk about my childhood. His family was already on the news. A runaway daughter and depressed wife that couldn't even look at her husband. He didn't want news of the affair. Especially not the fact that he had gotten her pregnant and abused her.

Changbin

Did he abuse your mother?

Daeun

Yes. He hit her. She wanted to come clean to the public about his affair after she found out that he was destroying his family just by being with her. She had to find out what he had been doing by the news. She finally found out that he had a family.

???

Now you understand. If I left your mother then she would have spilled everything. You never would have had what you do if she did that! 

Daeun

THAT MEANS NOTHING TO ME! I BASICALLY GREW UP WITH NO FATHER BECAUSE OF YOU! YOU NEVER TOOK ME TO YOUR WORK! YOU NEVER TOOK MOM OUT! I COULDN'T GO DOWN TO THE PARK WITH MY MOM AND DAD! IF WE WERE SEEN OUTSIDE THE HOUSE WITH YOU THEN ALL YOUR PLANS WOULD BE RUINED! WE WERE BASICALLY YOUR PRISONERS!

He started to approach me when I saw two men enter the room and drag him out. Changbin had gotten off his bed and gotten security while I was fighting with my father. He walked back in after he was taken out of the room and over to me. He sat in the bed with me and held me close to him. Soon we fell asleep on the same bed.

________________________________________________________________________________