14

HYUN JAE'S POV

A smile grew on my face. She was gonna finally let him go. With a satisfied look on my face, I drank my boba and walked back to the studio. When we got back, the boys were all sitting down and on their phones and Changbin decided to come over. Mingi took a seat as I looked around. There were no more seats left. I walked over to Mingi and sat on his lap as Daeun walked into the studio. He put his boba down and wrapped his arms around my waist. Daeun spotted Changbin and immediately walked over to him and got down on her knees.

Changbin

Daeun? What are you doing?

Daeun

I'm apologizing. I just realized how lucky I am to have you and I took it for granted because I was afraid.

I found myself curling up and hugging Mingi.

Daeun

I was afraid of attaching myself to you. You are my first boyfriend. Mark was the only boy I knew before I met you and the guys. I fell for him because I didn't have other options. Joesonghabnida. 

Changbin grabbed Daeun's shoulders and helped her up. Then he pulled her into a hug and looked at me. He was crying. I gave him a warm smile and I could see those tears aren't sad. They're happy. I could see how much he loves her just by the looks he gives her. The way he looks at her. It's incredible. 

Daeun

Salanghae.

Changbin

Nado neoleul salanghae.

The rest of the members were confused but Mingi kissed my forehead and whispered in my ear.

Mingi

Everything seems fine now. How about you meet me for something.

Hyun Jae

Ye oppa.

I tried to get up from his lap but he pulled me back down.

Mingi

Meet me at 2. I'll send you the address. Also, you should call me oppa more often.

He just winked at me and finally let me go. I felt my face go red as I got up. Why do men like being called oppa sometimes? I grabbed my bag and left. Daeun would take Changbin home. When I got home I showered and stared at myself in the mirror for 20 minutes trying to decide what to do with my hair, deciding I will just leave it down.