"Ssstop-st-ooooppp, haha-aaha" I laughed.

"Will you stop thinking and kiss me?" He continued tickling me.

"Ok" he stopped and I tried to catch my breath, but he smashes our lips together again. I responded quickly, kissing him as my life depended on it. His hands roamed my whole body and just when I was about to savor the moment, he broke the kiss, and before I could say something, he lashes on my neck, making a moan escape through me.

"I want to ask you a question babe" he nibbled on my neck.

"Not now"I tightened my grip on his shirt.

"Hmm, why?" He whispered in my ear.

"Shut up and get busy"

He giggled in my ear and it sounded like a melody. Now I want more of him.

"Ryan..."

"Why would your Boss call you late at night?"He whispers in my ear again.

"Huh?" My eyes widened, any mood I was set in vanished into a thin air.

"Yes, why?"He kisses my cheeks.

With Bryan's arm resting over my head, I used every strength I had, and escaped through it quickly, before he could hold me back. Rushing over to the desk I grabbed my phone, checking if my Boss truly called. My phone was off, so I powered it, guessing that he must have called very late and Bryan switched it off.

"If he called, you should've woke me," I said, staring at my screen while it powered.

"If he called late... Oh my God!"I exclaimed at the missed calls.

Bryan groaned and said through gritted teeth"Will you come back to the bed Trex!"He fell at the space I escaped from.

"No no!"I looked around and saw his car key, I grabbed it and looked around for my purse, whilst saying..."I didn't come in my car, I should take yours. My Boss is back, I need to go to work. That's his reason for calling that late" I said in between heavy breaths.

"What?"Bryan asked like he didn't hear a word I said.

I reached for my slipper and slide it on"It means I'm going to work" I ran to the door and opened it, screaming "I am sorry baby!" before I jammed the door.

I could have sworn, I heard Bryan cussing right now and the sound of something breaking. What was that? Why is he acting up, and what broke? I will find out when I come back. Right now, I have to rush to work.

***
"I am sorry sir, I was asleep when you called."I apologized to my Boss.

He smiled at me and my eyebrows rose.

I was trying to comprehend what just happened when he added.

"There's nothing to apologize for Trexie," he said smiling.

He is smiling? And really? Nothing to apologize for? Umm, I didn't see that coming. Here I was thinking he would go all bitchy on me. Hey! Yes, I do call my Boss a bitch. He acts like one, I mean who comes to the office, and you greet him and he ignores you like you two are fighting over a man. Or, because I came to the office with a new trendy Fendi Handbag, rocking a body hug gown like I'm Kim K. He makes me think like that sometimes; but him being this nice to me now, I swear I don't know how to act to that.