Alien Conference

"WOW! FREAKY ALIENS!"

-Jerry

═────────────────────────────────────────═

Runner: So... this is the place?

Viktor: Looks like no one's been here for ages.

The place was a rustic wooden ranch, a typical mansion of the farmlands. Pretty cool, pretty old but nothing more than that.

Jerry: Uhh... why are we here anyway?

Mr. Smith: According to Mason, there should be soft tools here, it would help us before going for the other step.

Runner: And he was damn RIGHT!! LOOK AT THOSE!

There was a small arsenal at the ranch, old swords and bows everywhere. As Smith said, it wasn't big stuff, but it was stuff so... We'll take it baby!

Anyway, I had another drink and we

Viktor: But it's just us 4, why so many weapons?

Runner: Well, this is a meeting point, our allies are also coming here.

And they did, the aliens began to arrive just as we were setting up, there was A LOT OF THEM.

FREAKY ALIENS DUDE!

After 2 days the ranch was overloaded with a lot of weirdos.

═────────────────────────────────────────═

I remember talking to Smith about how I got my techniques and all, he also explained his jet skills and Curtisan spells. MAGIC CREATURESS!

Mr. Smith: So, Jerry, wanna meet our species?

Jerry: Of Course!

Mr. Smith: Those are the Rhizophores.

Jerry: Trees? How can trees talk?

Mr. Smith: That's not their real form, they are magic beings. They change shape easily. Their leader is Joe.

Jerry: Hey Joe!

Joe: Hello!

Joe the tree was a nice dude.

Mr. Smith: There is also the Adamsonis and the Pinopsites there.

Which were also weird faced trees. Admittedly, I'm scared of them.

Jerry: What's up with them mushrooms?

Mr. Smith: Amanites are the end of the life cycle. Their leader is Masked Ken.

Jerry: Oh we've met him, I remember.

Ken then came to greet us, he stayed for a talk, and we pointed at others.

Jerry: And those are exactly like Runner.

Mr. Smith: They are the Bos, and these are the Teuthidas, like me.

Jerry: But why is Runner so much smaller than the average Bos?

Ken: Uhh... That's a long story.

I then looked at other species that had just arrived at the ranch.

Jerry: Holy Moon God! Look at those necks! Why are they so long?

Mr. Smith: Those are Reticulataes, they're pretty tall. Curtis says their neck is big so they can watch the perimeter better.

Jerry: And what about those little ones?

Ken: Monotremas. I find them disgusting.

Smith then whispered, so they couldn't hear us.

Mr. Smith: They lay eggs!

Jerry: Oh, do them taste good?

Ken: ILL MAN! Holy Wheel, change subject, please.

Jerry: What about those lone wolves there?

Mr. Smith: Canidos, they're not very sociable. Only a part of them are here, others are still coming.

Ken: Yeah, looks like their leader had some trouble back, but he'll make it, I'm sure of it.

Viktor then came to us. Where was he? I can't remember... Doesn't matter.

Viktor: Runner wants to meet.

So we entered a big room with some alien leaders for a meeting. It was so funny the way they treated Runner, not like a king, more than a king, like a god or something.

Runner: Ladies and gentleman, we're finally here at the House Master's. Now it is time, time I become the Noah! Our first step is done, our troops are reunited here. And now we got a better arsenal to use at our purpose.

He then showed the old swords and bows of the ranch.

Runner: The next step... We're going to this other dimension known as Source!

Jerry: What?

Viktor: Uhh... Runner...

Jerry: I hate to be that guy but, it is not possible to get there.

Runner: Well, don't worry. One of our allies is gathering information about it. The secrets of it, and the dangers of it!

Well, Runner didn't realize the source was unreachable, yet.

Viktor: Runner, I know you got intel and stuff, but please consider making a plan that doesn't involve the source. It is a subject we don't usually go near.

And Runner got what Viktor meant, the source was the reason a big war desolated the world 26 years ago, he then told everyone they would take the time we were at the ranch to study the subject.

But our meeting was interrupted when a big-neck Reticulatae entered the room in panic.

Male Reticulatae: RUNNER, THERE'S A LOT OF THEM, THEY'RE HERE!

Runner: Who? Who is there?

Male Reticulatae: Their Army! They wear blue!

Mr. Smith: Did they attack anyone?

Male Reticulatae: They're shooting Brad's and Curtis' projectiles, of their wands and racquets!

Jerry: They're doing what?!?

Ken: Runner, you need to hide. We cannot lose you.

Runner: I understand, Smith, come with me, we got an escape route.

Viktor: We will help protect your people, don't worry.

What is the army doing!? We didn't hurt no one!