Moving on

"It's right there! We got it!"

-Jerry

═────────────────────────────────────────═

Damn House Master! We've been walking through these Shadow tunnels for hours!

Jerry: Are we there?

Viktor: Almost.

Runner: Oh look, a train station!

Jerry: Oh thank you House!

Viktor: So, what's next?

Runner: Well, let's go for that ranch!

Mr. Smith: Yes, many of our allies are coming here too. We're grouping and setting a big plan. But first, it would be good to set our little base up.

Viktor: What about the military?

Jerry: Yeah, man. I think troops won't make things easy for us...

Runner: Well, if they want trouble, they'll have it. Let's just try to concentrate our forces on the main objective here.

Viktor: Yes, the superweapon.

Mr. Smith: Indeed.

And we reached the train station we had seen in the distance. Thing is, it wasn't an actual train station!

Jerry: Wow that's a big old tavern!

Mr. Smith: what does that mean?

Viktor: Kind of a club, where people go to drink and party around.

Runner: But it is ruined! Should there be drinks inside?

Jerry: I sadly don't believe so!

: (

Like anything in the shadow, this place was banned for a reason. As we entered, we found the black magic artifacts inside. All forbidden stuff.

Things like these get on my spine! Holy Lord of the earth!

Viktor: This is likely from the unification era. Look at the banners, from Flame Pixel's big army.

Mr. Smith: This place is doomed, we shouldn't stay here for long, should we switch back to the clean dimension?

Runner: Yep, let's build another portal.

Jerry: It's your lucky day, horny friend! Look there.

Amazingly there was a portal waiting for us. What a big coincidence, it's was there like someone would be expecting us!...

═────────────────────────────────────────═

We crossed the portal quick enough, I personally haven't ever spent that much time in the shadow before. It was too dangerous. Even when we confronted Sasha Goldbridge, it didn't take that long.

And we lost Frosty... RIP.

But now, back in the house.

Runner: Looks like we're on the same tavern.

Jerry: A little bit more modern I should say.

Viktor: Yeah, this is another one, probably build in the place of the old one we saw in the shadow.

Mr. Smith: And here we got no doomed hallows.

Runner: Well thank Curtis! I ain't going back to that Shadow place.

Viktor: Yep that would be too dangerous.

After that, we got out of the tavern (It was still deserted) and looked around.

Runner: So this is a big farmsland.

Mr. Smith: According to the map we are almost at the border with the Lakes State. The ranch should be somewhere near here.

Viktor: Hey! Can you hear this?

Jerry: Oh look a carriage is coming from that road.

Viktor: Hey, listen, you two. Hide inside the tavern, we will try to talk to a native here.

Runner: Why should we hide? We can help if you get attacked.

Viktor: No, I mean, you could possibly scare them away, they never seen anything like you guys.

Jerry: Freaky aliens!

Mr. Smith: He's totally right, Runn. Let's go.

And they went back to the tavern.

As the carriage came closer, we could see the old man that drove it. He was almost as old as that Army doctor, maybe older, I don't know. But I heard people from the farmsland tend to live longer, cause they don't suffer the chaos big towns bring.

The carriage was also old and it got two yorks moving it by the front. They seemed to be tired and starving.

Viktor: Hello! Sorry... We're new around here. Could you help us?

Elder man: Oh... Welcome, I'm sorry, I cannot offer you a ride. My yorks wouldn't resist that much weight... No offense.

Viktor: Not taken, we just need some information here.

Jerry: Uhh Mister, do you know a place called the Kingdom of the Bags of Tea?

Elder man: That old ranch there? Well, people don't go there for ages. But if you'd like some adventure... good luck...

Viktor: Oh I see, right back there! Thanks!

Elder man: I'm sorry mister, but you remind me of someone really special... Are you somehow related to...

Jerry: John Mason! It's his father, yes!

Elder man: Sorry, who? I'm sorry, I must be confused, I need to go, I have a long road to take now. Farewell.

Jerry: See ya!

Holy Sun Goddess that old man was kinda creepy! Like everything around here is. But he continued his journey and so did we.

Jerry: Oh no! This must have fallen from his carriage!

Viktor: Let me see.

Jerry: Should we run and catch him up?

Viktor: I don't think it's worth it, it's just an arrow, I will keep it.

Jerry: Looks cool. Oh hey! RUNN! SMITH! COME OUT!

And they came to us.

Runner: So... Any news?

Viktor: It's right there on that hill, can you see it?

Mr. Smith: Great, let's go!

Jerry: WOO HOO LET THE RANCH COME BABY!