EPILOGUE

Sometime in the future...

"And the best actress of the year is..." the awarder paused keeping everyone on edge about what he was going to say next and I wasn't left out. Josh held my hand while we both silently prayed that it would be me. "Is..."

"Isabella Nwankwo!"

The crowd went wild after they heard my name. I was so excited. I immediately ascended the stage to collect my Oscar while fans screamed my name.

Isabella, the movie had been nominated for best movie of the year but it didn't win. But now, fortunately, I'd won best actress of the year. I couldn't be much happier. It was truly a dream come true.

"Wow, I'm really... Honored" I spoke into the mic with the Oscar. "It's really a great privilege to be standing here with this award. I just thank God. I thank my friends, my family, my husband and most of all, to you my fans" the audience makes some noise again making me pause, "I have learnt a lot and I've become a better person and a better actress thanks to the circumstances that life threw at me. All I can say is thank you" the applaud was deafening as I walked back to my seat. I was truly overwhelmed.

I'd already been through thick and thin my whole life and everything that happened made me a better version of myself in one way or the other. We shouldn't be afraid of facing difficulties or hard times in life because that temporary situation is there to mold you into a masterpiece. Remember, no gold is shiny unless it has gone through fire.

I was a better version of me now and I'll keep upgrading and learning and experiencing. That's life. It's up to you to stand up when you fall or just give up along the way.

But I know that whatever happens now, I'll always be the strong and fierce.... Isabella.