13| Secrets II

This chapter dedicated to favour143. I'm sure you're happy I updated... 😂

ISABELLA

You know those days when your alarm wakes you up and you really don't feel like moving a muscle? This was one of those days. Guess what...

MY MOM IS GETTING MARRIED!!!

It was today, the wedding.

Time moves so quick! It has already been a month now and this all seems like a dream to me.
I have a really bad feeling about today...
Or maybe it's just me...

"wake up, wake up sleepy head" Joy sang after barging into my room.

And this is one of the reasons why I lock the door...

And yes, I was still laying on the bed.

"You should've knocked you know" I said

"Isabella good morning to you too" she rolled her eyes before making her way to my bed "mom is asking for you"

"why is she looking for me?"

"she wants to make sure you've started preparing and she said she doesn't trust me with her makeup" Joy explained.

I don't blame my mom, joy is BAD at makeup. You seriously don't want her doing your makeup!

"she's really going to pay me oo" I said before making my way out of bed.

I got to my mom's room and she was almost done getting ready when I hadn't even taken my bath.

Adesua was there with her. I was really surprised to see her.
Adesua was our makeup artist for special occasions like birthdays, weddings or any occasion that involved cameras.

"Bella long time oo, wen you come back sef" Adesua asked after releasing me from a brief hug.

She was in her early thirties and but still looked as young as I was. Perks of being a beautician.

"E don tee na" I replied in pigin

We talked a little before I decided to go and take my bath.

***

"I still can't believe you aborted the baby" I said to Sandra who was working on my make up. She insisted on doing it even when Adesua was here.

"It's nothing that big. And can you stop bringing it up?" she was obviously annoyed with me. I can tell by the sound of her tone.

"Okay oo" I gave up. Okay just one more question "who is...., was the father?"

"I've told you already... "

"I'm not buying that coated lie abeg" I cut her off

"Well, that's the truth" she said in a matter of fact tone.

"Whatever" I murmured

"So how's Boshua doing?" her faced brightened up again.