Chapter 1 : Dooms Day

Start from the beginning

BUT unfortunately, the words took some different meaning all together.

" Sorry to burst your bubble Mr ASR, I am not lying..Look at this death certificate, and confirm it by yourself. Khushi Gupta is no more. I thought it will be important for you to know as once she was your fiance, but looks like I really wasted time but not yours but Mine.. Anyways, here is the keys of the house.." With that, the inspector place a Xerox copy of death certificate of Khushi along with the key on the tea table and turn to happy Singh, " please come with me, I need your signature in some documents."

Nodding his head Happy Singh was about to go when a voice halted him in his place, " Oh.. My .. God... is that Middle class girl really dead? Poor she, did not take the rejection after all." Here come Sheetal Kapoor, now the newly wedded wife of Mr Arnav Malik...

All the Raizada's looked at her with so much hatred, if eyes can burn, then Sheetal Kapoor would had turn into ashes by now.

" You must be Mrs Arnav.." Happy Singh's voice broke the stupor state of the Raizada's. Before they could uttered a word, Happy Singh took few steps forward to Sheetal, who by now just was standing beside a lost Arnav who was looking at the death certificate.

"Yes, I am Mrs.. ASR.. Arnav's legally wedded wife." Sheetal flaunt herself in front of everyone. Happy Singh smile ruefully, "Congratulations Mam and Sir. Indeed ASR sir, you did right by marrying Sheetal Mam." These words broke the lost state of Arnav and bring him back to reality.

Arnav looked horrified after hearing Happy Singh's words. " You are assuming wrong Happy Singh, ..listen..." but Happy Singh cut off THE ASR words carelessly and continued, "Indeed...Sheetal mam is so beautiful, so cultured, so qualified, intelligent, high class woman, perfect to be your wife SIR. Where as, our Khushi was a mere middle class girl, idiot, always listened to her heart, no brains at all, and only passed 12th standard, an immature, childish woman with no brain...She was never a match for you ASR sir....But you are a businessman after all, finally you came out from your "lust" world. And make the right decision by choosing your "perfect life partner." My heartiest congratulations, to both of you once again ASR on your wedding." Though Happy Singh's lips was curved upward but his red eyes, thick voice, words socked with sarcasm, and the penetrated gaze, obviously shows how much disgusted he is feeling at Arnav.. and his next action and words proved it all, " I want to give you a present on your wedding Mr. ASR." With that Happy Singh took a small box and shoved it in the hand of a dumbfounded Arnav and uttered those words which snatched the breath of not only Arnav but also the other member of this house, "Mr. ASR you may be a famous businessman but no one knows your actual face, that is.. a face of a betrayer, a face of a sinner, a face of a coward, spineless man...and above all You are nothing but a murderer.... Wish you never get a ounce of peace in your life, I wish Happiness never enter in this house ... ever again..., " throwing those words towards Arnav, finally Happy Singh turn and hurriedly get out from the house wiping the tears which finally rolled down from his eyes...

Arnav was standing in his place, shocked, horrified, stunned.. The words finally sink in his head and he for the first time began to ponder over the fact that.... "Khushi Gupta is no more..."

Is...is....the fact true? Are they really telling the truth?? Did Khushi finally gave him this punishment after all his sins and mistakes he did to her till the time they met??

Did Khushi really.....

No.. NO.... NOOOOOOOOOOO........ it can not be true....Khushi can not leave him like this... Arnav knew, Khushi is angry and hurt, yes, she has the right to be so, but she can not give him such harsh and cruel punishment....

She is Khushi Kumari Gupta for God Sake....she can not behave like ASR.....

Till now Arnav never looked at the piece of paper on the table, but finally when he took it in his trembling hand he found it's really a death certificate and there in bold letter in the place of name, it's written... "Khushi Gupta"