"B-but Master... You are a... a..."

"Yes, I know. I still wish to go." I looked behind Jin for a moment. "It seems that Na'hal wishes to go as well."

The three of us arrived at the brothel thirty minutes later with Na'hal seeming excited as much as Jin attempted to dissuade me from visiting a brothel, as I was technically a woman beneath the facade.

We were shown to a separate room that Na'hal paid for upfront, knowing that I had given them every last ounce of money I had on me from earlier. The room had a view of the lower floor where there were dancers entertaining the lower crowds. We were served a dark wine soon after, which I was advised not to drink by the bear and the Orc. The liquid apparently contained an aphrodisiac harvested from sirens to boost the chances of young men taking a woman for the night. They made sure to toss their own drinks as well as mine and produced a container that had liquid of the same color.

They feared what would happen should it be discovered that a woman had entered the brothel.

"So, how do we go about asking for a lady?" I asked of them, seeing both of them widening their eyes as they tried to comprehend my question.

"We have to get the great mother of the house (the owner) to visit us so that we can ask for a lady to accommodate us." Na'hal answered.

"And food?"

"If there is a woman accommodating us, we can ask her to order for us, otherwise we have to wait for them to come to us."

I nodded in understanding. "Then get the Mother of the house. I would like to ask for a lady."

"B-but Mas..."

"And here I thought you would like to meet your sister again, Jin."

As though she was summoned, the 'Mother' appeared with a coy smile directed especially at myself.

She placed herself directly next to me. She was still quite young, seeming younger than I looked. By her scent I was able to discern that she was a succubus. Sniffing more carefully I realised that her skin was pouring pheromones and coating every inch of her body. She reached out to touch me and I dodged her touch.

"I apologise." I said with a thick voice. "I brought my men to enjoy your establishment. I, however, am engaged and would like to stay true to my future wife."

Her hand froze as it snuck towards me. It was well known in my time that succubi are unable to enthrall those who had love in their hearts. It seemed that she realised that she would be unable to pull me over to the dark side of lust.

"Ah, a man of purity." She smiled genuinely this time. "Is there a reason you called for me, Young Master?"

"I was looking for a girl who could entertain us with song and dance. I was told that I need speak to the Mother of the house first."

"It's your first time in a brothel." She stated with the same genuine smile. "We can bring you a selection of the available girls that you may choose from."

"I would like that."

She left just as quickly as she had appeared. I watched her speed walk across the downstairs floor only to feel the prick of someone attempting to enter my mind the way I myself could. I put up a mind block and mentally reached out to the intruder, making sure to latch onto the link.

I pushed myself into his mind, feeling the shock he felt at the intrusion.

'You are a rude person to enter my mind without permission. I find it quite dispicable. Attempt to read my mind once more and I will break every bone in your body without even lifting a finger.' I made sure to make my thoughts sound as deep as my fake voice was before snapping the connection off completely.

I focused my attention back on the floor below, seeing the 'Mother' escort a number of ladies.

"Jin. Do you recognize any of those ladies?" I asked as I continued to watch them and those around them.

Jin looked over the rail curiously. "The fourth from behind, Master. She is my sister."

"Do not interfere then."

"Master...?"

I reached my senses out to the drunk male near them. I had tapped into their minds a while before just to see their identities. This one was a well known young master that would not be crossed by any. He was the perfect perverse target. I smirked as he stood and walked straight towards Jin's sister.

When grabbed the girl immediately started to panic. It was obvious that even without my guidence this man was notorious.

Jin seemed about ready to jump off the rail.

"Behave." I glared at him.

"Y-yes... Master..."

I watched as he grabbed hold of the girl and pulled her closer. The panic from the women was as obvious as the reluctance to help from the men.

"Sir..." The succubus touched him, seeming to hope she would be able to pull his attention from the woman.

I shut off his sense of touch, now fully in control of his mind and body.

"Don't touch me, bitch!"

"Sir, please restrain yourself." The succubus tried again.

"Don't touch me you filthy piece of..."

I jumped down and grabbed his hand from Jin's sister.

"As a young master, shouldn't you behave properly?" I asked as the room stilled.

"You dare to touch me?!" He shrieked.

"Pull yourself together and show some decorum. You are frightening this beautiful woman and ruining the night for the rest of the customers."

"Who are you to tell me what to do, you worthless runt?"

"If you do not restrain yourself, I will be the one to do it for you."

"Hah! You? You are jesting!"

"I never joke. So please, restrain yourself or I will throw you through this table, bang your head against this pillar, break your left leg, rip off your right arm and throw you out."

He turned from Jin's sister and gave me a once over. Back to his senses he gave a grin.

"This puny thing thinks he could take me on." He said more to himself. He pulled his arm back before swinging his fist at me.

I dodged, slightly surprised at his speed, and smirked back at him. He stalled for a moment, tilting his head as though he would be able to see under my hood.

"What are..."

I threw him over my shoulder into the table I had gestured to earlier before bringing him up and smashing his head against the pillar. I stomped down on his left leg, the sound audible as his bone protruded from his thigh. I dug my nails in his right shoulder before grabbing onto the arm with my other hand. The sound of fabric and flesh tearing seemed to disturb the customers. The pop of the shoulder dislocating had many cringing.

He seemed to have passed out as I had expected. I picked him up and placed him over my shoulder and strolled out. I threw him on the ground outside and walked back inside.

"Are you all right?" I asked of Jin's sister.

Her face displayed absolute horror as she stared at me. It took me a moment to realise, but I was drenched in blood.