Twenty Three

Deimios stared at me as though I was a hostile invader.

"It seems you can actually have a moment go by where you do not attempt to flirt with me." I smirked as the others looked from me to him and back.

"Do you know Deimios in your time?"

"This bastard is actually one of the few I consider a friend. Well, when I met him he was actually an exil..."

A hand clamped over my mouth.

"You cannot reveal happenings of the future too much, Marcenia." Eli said sternly as he glared at me. I was then spun around to face my back towards them.

"This may help clarify what is actually going on." Black Beard said as he moved my hair over my shoulder and pulled my dress down slightly.

"Is that what I think it is?" A new voice asked.

"She is unaware. An attempt to capture her attention away from what has been fated because of a long stirred truth."

"Deimios, it seems you two really are friends."

I was turned around to face a white haired young male and a baffled Deimios.

"I am Prometheus. The white Celestial Drag..."

"I know who you are. I am your ninty sixth heir, after all."

"You have met me in your timeline as well, then?" He asked as he frowned at the information.

"No. Your portrait hangs in the Supreme Celestial hall."

"Supreme Celestial...?"

"Do not fret about things that has yet to happen, Sires." Eli said as he glared at me once more. "Perhaps Deimios can assist in entertaining our young pet?"

I took a breath and spat lava at him, which he dodged swiftly and the others stared at me once more in shock.

"I told you I can semi shift. That includes being able to use my powers from when I am fully shifted. For instance, I can allow my hands to shift and launch fire balls at any target."

I let my right hand and arm scale over and a ball of fire appeared in my claw. I decided to target this one at Gem.

I turned away from them and headed to the door, only to look over my shoulder at Deimios.

"Let's go grab a drink, Deimios."

Stepping out I saw that he was reluctantly following me, his eyes continuously going towards a spot on my back.

"Your name is Marcenia?"

"Macey. Everyone calls me Macey."

"Macey..." He said thoughtfully. "How did we meet?"

I smiled as I glanced at him. "I ate something large after killing an important beast. You and a few others of your kind were there."

"My kind are dragons. You are half dragon so they are your kind as well."

"Then to make it a bit more clear: from your bloodline. Even if we are from the same kind, I believe even here bloodlines differentiate our kind."

"Are you really from the bloodline of Prometheus?"

"Apparently. Black Beard said as much."

"Your parents?"

"My mother is from the bloodline. My father is from a bloodline that is currently one of the three Royal Werewolf bloodlines."

"Currently?"

"After a few wars amongst themselves only one bloodline will be considered Royal in my time. The others are subdued to serve under them."