Pretty girls and Princely acts

A/N - 

OH MY GOD!!! i can't believe it!!! OVER 200 READS!!! i am so MEGA excited guys!!! i know, its not much, but my god im still excited!!

dont forget to vote and comment! and share too if you wish!!

thank you guys so much :D i really hope you like this chapter!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

The next morning I awoke to find myself clinging to something warm and surprisingly comfortable. I kept my eyes closed for a while longer, enjoying the comfort before I yawned and slowly cracked opened my eyes.  

"Ah, good morning Princess," someone said in a sweet, alluring tone.  

"Good morning Kalem," I smiled, still clinging to the object.  

"Did you sleep well?" He asked.  

"Yeah, I slept great," I yawned, opening my eyes fully.  

"That's good," Kalem smiled from beside me.  

Wait. Kalem was beside me. I was also hugging something beside me... 

CLICK.  

I literally heard the sound my brain figuring out exactly what my situation was. Instantly I yelled and lept off the bed, my legs getting tangled in the bed sheets which caused me to fall right on my butt. I quickly stood up and glared at Kalem who was grinning wickedly at me from the bed I had been sleeping in.  

"What, are you doing?" I snapped at him.  

"I am lying here," he said as though it wasn't obvious.  

"What are you doing in my bed?" I shot back.  

"Believe it or not, I am innocent in this," he sighed, sitting up and looking at me with level eyes. "I came in a while ago to check up on you, and because your sleeping face was so adorable, I decided to stand beside you and watch you for a while,"  

"Like that isn't pedophile behavior," I muttered darkly.  

"When suddenly, you latched yourself to my arm," he continued as though he hadn't heard me. "You appeared to be having a bad dream, so I decided to lie next to you and comfort you until you let go,"  

I actually had nothing to say to that. He was right, I did have a bad dream, mainly containing my mother who was chasing after me shouting out several, now entirely illegal, forms of the death penalty. Truth be told, it was very horrifying.  

Suddenly I heard the hospital door open from behind me and when I looked, I saw it was Jeremiah. As I looked more closely, I saw he was wearing a very attractive outfit containing black jeans, a white button up t-shirt and a pair of Nike shoes.  

"Hey Jace, you're actually awake!" He grinned, walking over with his hands in his back pockets.  

"What's with the get up?" I asked him.  

"Don't you remember?" He asked, looking at me like I was crazy. "You and me are going into town to score you a girl,"  

I froze in place, unsure how to respond. Yes I remembered, but I didn't think he actually planned to go through with it!!! Abruptly, a loud burst of laughter sounded from behind me, and when I turned around I saw Kalem laughing so hard he had tears in his eyes.  

Suddenly, I felt determined to get a girl, despite being one myself.  

"What, you don't think I'm capable?" I snapped at him.  

"Frankly, yes, I do think you're not capable," he said, wiping the tears from his eyes.  

"Or are you jealous?" I growled, causing him to fall silent.