Troubles and Tests

A/N -

Hey guys! Sorry it took so long to update :( school and stuff, you know? Well, it's holidays! So I'm going to update as much as I can, OK? :) remember to

comment your thoughts!!!

I HATE not knowing what you guys are thinking! So PLEASE comment what you think? I don't mind if you say something bad, I really don't, because it will help me become a better writer you know?

Well I hope you like it anyway!

~~~~~~~~~~

I sighed sadly as I stared at the exam in front of me that afternoon. Mr Colten, my science teacher, had organized I take this test after school and he would give me my results in tomorrow's lesson. I knew I was going to ace the test, so I needn't worry. But, being in an empty room with a creepy science teacher staring you down... It's a bit unnerving.

I gulped before looking at the very first question on the test sheet. And I almost bashed my head against the desk.

State the female sex hormones.

Did this teacher seriously think something like this would trip me up? I was a girl for gods sake. But he thought I was a guy, so I guess it was typical to think that guys don't know a thing about girls. Idiot science teacher. I would show him...

The second question was just as pathetic. There was a diagram of the female reproduction system and asked for the different parts of the system to be labelled. I would have more difficulty naming the planets (seriously).

By the end of the exam I was almost ready to bash my head against a ton of bricks. Who in the blooming world couldn't pass an exam like this? This was elementary level compared to what my mother used to make me study. I rolled my eyes, refraining myself from dropping my head on the desk before I stood up and handed in my exam to the teacher.

"Done already? Or have you given up?" he grinned, his glasses glinting as he pushed them up his snub nose.

"Too easy, try to make it harder next time sir," I said with a shrug before leaving his pathetically shocked expression behind.

I headed towards homeroom where Blake, Hayden and Jeremiah were waiting for me. It turned out, all four of us were in homeroom together, which meant we would all be together for any class related activities. I was actually extremely excited.

"Hey! That was fast, was it like two questions or something?" Jeremiah asked as he slung his backpack over his shoulder.

"It was a twenty question exam, but it was way too easy," I replied, rolling my eyes at their shocked expressions.

"What are you, some sort of God?" Hayden joked, ruffling my hair.

"I could get better grades in reproduction then a reproduction professor at a high class university," I said, taking my bag from Blake, who's expression had grown even more shocked.

"I thought you said you were horrible at school?" he asked as we set out towards our dorm.

"Reproduction is an exception," I mumbled.

"Why?"

"Y-you don't want to know," I shivered.

"Well, what is everyone doing this weekend?" Hayden asked, trying to break the scary atmosphere that had been created by my response.

"Nothing much," Blake replied. "Why?"

"I was thinking we should all do something, get out of school for a while," Hayden explained. "What about you two?" he added towards Jeremiah and me.