Declaration of War Part 3

Elizabeth asked "what proof do you have that he is indeed a traitor?"

"I saw him consorting with the White Fist infiltrators, he wanted to secure money for himself to leave the school, isn't that right Henry?" she asked looking at him in the eye.

There was a long pause.

Henry just stood there on the ground looking at the table with a blankless expression, he could hear them but he couldn't respond it was like he was playing dead.

"You do not deny it." Elizabeth said looking at him "I guess that can be proof of guilt."

"At least say something," Belle said to him.

Mathinda pointed to the people beside Henry. "Take the White Fist Members out and relieve them of this world!"

It was the first time she had shown such emotion that it caught the council off guard.

"Can I be the one to do it?" Rosendale asked with a stern face.

"Sure, why not make sure you gave them a deserving punishment for their actions." Mathinda waved her hand.

"Sure, Sure I certainly will." She replied the White Fist members were dragged out by the guards as Rosendale followed.

The futile struggle they put up with the guards could still be heard, as they cursed in fits of rage in the realisation that escaping was not possible.

The room Henry and the others were in was so quiet. The clasping of chains in the next room could be heard as well as their actions when moving them around.

Rosendale could be heard in the next room as she instructed the guards to leave her alone.

"Let's see, how about we start with this one I haven't used it in a while, I can't have it going rusty on me now." She said while she laughed to herself.

Music started playing. It was loud, classical but they could still hear the saw as it was being revved. The fear as the first man chosen cowered, the chains thundering on the wall to no true effect and the ecstatic screams that followed from the one being cut open and from the others witnessing it.

Henry took it all in his mind. It sounded to him as if the room itself had come alive and was chomping down on those that were inside it.

As a sharp loud piercing scream came as if the lungs would give away from the pressure and then it stopped, the only noise that could be heard was the saw still cutting into the person and the whimpering of those looking. It was hard to believe that these were the same men who had been the ones with such behavior before.

Mathinda could hear them begging for their lives asking for forgiveness and praying to the gods.

Chanting prays but they kept calling the wrong name and no one would save them now for what they did. She will have her revenge for taking away that which was the most precious to her.

"Who's next? Who's next?" Rosendale could be heard saying and laughing to the curses that followed behind it. She ignored them as she picked another victim and another tool.

Henry sat on the ground with tears in his eyes. From the facial expression, he already knew what would happen to him. He did not want to die, he wanted to live and he wanted to live well. This was nothing like the dreams he had foreseen.

The screams of "Nooo!!" and the dragging of chains could be heard erupting from the room. A  pathetic resistance as the first hammer hit as the begging continued amongst the screams, and then another and another until the begging stopped and curses rained freely. The hammer rang twenty more times and then it was over. Another life had been snuff out.

The last one could be heard laughing mad to himself, he seemed to not realize the situation he was in as he just continued to laugh. It was the only way for him to cope with the brutality of what he had just witnessed.

"Lock him up in the basement and tie him up," Rosendale said.

"I will make sure that laughter goes away," when he has sobered up.

Rosendale re-entered the room covered and rancid in blood from head to toe.

She waved her hand at Henry slowly. "I am back everyone." She said gleefully.

"Well done," Mathinda said to her.

"Mathinda...," Henry muttered with the last bit of courage, "Please forgive me."

"May I be excused from the room," Miyuki asked as she looked at Mathinda.

"No." Mathinda said, "You must watch everything now, you must see it and you must embrace it." She turned to Henry "for the losses of the dead for the betrayal of family, you will have the cruelest death."

Now then let's decide on the best way to get rid of this trash. There was much muttering throughout until everyone agreed that it was the best course of action.

Henry couldn't believe this was how he was going to die with one final effort he rushed for the door, but was dragged back by his feet by the two men he kicked and he wiggled but to result. It was as if the devil himself placed a hand on his head, the final voice called to him.

Then let us begin.