Interview

Holiday is finished,I return to my work.

"The summer line is invited on EXO's Show"

"What show?"

"It's a special show just for the three of you. They have their show EXO 90:2014 but they would like to play Kai. Then, the Demanding Butler was postpone since Jin will be busy on his future plans. Your WGM partner will substitute him. The script is finished all that we are waiting os your WGM show next year, and Kai will be one of the cast too. He will be informed"

KAI'S POV

My manager comes and was looking straight to me.

"I have bad news for you, Kai"

"What?"

"The drama was postpone..."

"The Demanding Butler!?"

"Yes, but it will be replaced by another butbit will be next year because he is unavailable due  to his sched. Ae Rin's partner will be her WGM partner and you're still the third party"

"You need patience for that, Kai", Kyungsoo said, "I'll teach you"

I was really excited for that drama and now, it will be moved next year!?

"But.. I have good news for you."

"What?"

"Remember,you will be having 2014 Hallyu Dream Concert this September 28 and ONE is one of the performers too. You a see her."

"Chinha!?", I excitedly wanted to confirm it!!! I never seen Ae Rin this days. I really want to hug her!

"Well, since you are her avid fan. She will be having a comeback and will go overseas for a world tour and when she return, she's back to school and wait for her show."

"you said we have collaboration?"

"Yes, it will be scheduled on July so at June, you will undergo workshop"

"I'm really excited!!!"

"Kai, will you calm down. You really like that Ae Rin."

"Well, I just like her that much. She is not the prettiest girl but I just like her charm, it something that she just have that, noting compares, Suho hyung. I can't explain it further"

"Okay, I got it."

AUTHOR'S POV

ONE memorized the whole song and choreography and they are now recording their MV at the studio. They don't like having a sexy concept so they are into somewhat fierce so they cut their hair like a guy.

It didn't bother them. They laugh at their looks. They rehearse for their angles for the camera. It took them whole day to finished recording. Before leaving the set, they make sure that no one will know that they cut their hair short so they have to wear wig all the time.

Before Ae Rin return home, she bought fruits and meat for the other celebrities.

"I would like to give them at least these foods. I will be gone for several months."

She was escorted by her manager. It seems like the wig is working as disguise. No one bothers them. They got home and the other celebrities welcome her. But then, someone hit her head. It was Kimi, she said sorry afterwards.

"Ae Rin, there was a package sent here. I brought it to your room."

"Thank you!"

Ae Rinexcitedly goes to her room and look for te package, it was her XBOX. She thought of having a goood time with others before leaving for work. She install it before writing her diary.