WGM 4

Mission card came and Minho read it.

'Dear Athletic couple,

Since you are now close to each other, we will take you to the Philippines to have an overseas date for one week. You'll be busy after your one week date because of the drama. Have an emotional and sweet date!"

"Why is there 'emotional' modifier at our date? Are we going to watch a movie there?"

"I don't know"

"Let's pack our things"

The couples are starting to pack things. The dogs and the cat will be sent to Ae Rin's relatives since they will be gone for a week.

They reach the Philippines and they are fans waving banners that support them. She waves at them too, she was wearing "I LOVE PHILIPPINES" shirt. Ae Rin's manager gives a letter. She thought that it will be their mission.

"Dear Ae Rin,

It's time for you to meet your mom. I know this is late and for sure I already died when this time comes. There's a reason why you can't meet your mother and it has been a hard decision for me. It's because of your grandpa and grandma. They have a conflict with your mother, they forced me to leave your mother but I can't. I didn't know what happened between them and to your mom when they talked. I know that your mom loves me. I lied because of your mother's protection, your aunt has the contact with your mom so I kept updated on some time.

Please accept her. By the way, you have an older brother, he looks like you! ^^

Father"

Ae Rin burst tears after reading it. Minho is calming her down and hug her to avoid pictures.

They continue their way and they saw a lady holding a welcoming board with a WGM sign. This lady reveals her face. Ae Rin looks at the picture she was holding, it was placed inside the envelope, and then she returns her eyes to the lady. It was her mother. Ae Rin runs to her mother.

The two have finally met. Both are crying while Minho is stopping his tears. Ae Rin's mother kept on apologizing for her loss.

"I didn't expect that I'll meet my mother here. I thought that my father's words are true but, I didn't have that grudge feeling towards her knowing that reason, I always knew that every decision has a reason behind it. I wanted to ... thank the WGM staff for helping me .. to meet my mother"

"I was surprised when Ae Rin started crying after reading the letter so I hug her to comfort her and calmed her down then when she saw a lady, she hugged her. I think that it was her mother so I let them have the moment. I stop my tears, it was such a dramatic scene"

"I always watch your shows and update myself of your activities"