SAVED AND COLLAB

Someone pulled me and hear a loud fall from behind. Everyone was startled. I closed my eyes tight and nervous then I can feel the guy's warm breath brushing on my cheeks. I feel safe in his warm hug. He releases me a little and his right-hand cup my chin while his left arm is around my waist. We were so close and I can sense that people were looking at us. Someone is cleaning the fallen object. I didn't look back, I just stare at him.

     Then I heard a click sound and we both look beside. We saw the boys holding their phones even Seojae!! We still on the position and we finally let go. We were embarrassed! We just nod and I'm saying Thank you. The staffs approach me and were saying sorry.

    Seonsaengnim immediately races towards me and was checking me with her SO-WORRIED look.

"Gwenchana!?", she asked me loudly and was still examining my face.

"Ne, Jin oppa saved me", yeah, Jin from BTS saved me! OH MAY GAAD! HE IS REALLY HANDSOME THAT I WAS LOVESTRUCK OVER HIM THAT I COULDN'T ... *le faints* Joke! I feel like we are in a Korean drama scene! But is he the one?

       the one who will aid my heartache?

The one who could help me moved on completely and forget Kai? Aigoo, I'm thinking too much, I should focus on my career and not love life!

     Jae Mi comes and was worried too. They let me sit first.

KAI'S POV

      We were at the company still late. It was 9 o'clock at night. We just gather here some of us were busy chatting, eating and on phones. We were waiting for our manager, he is currently buying something so we kill time ourselves. 

"Oh look! ALMOST TO DEATH NEWS FROM ONE'S MEMBER SAM AE RIN! CHincha? Tsk tsk... the heading is exaggerated", I heard it from one of the producers said I stood up and rush to his side. He was using the computer.

"Open the ARTICLE!", I asked.

"ONE'S Member,Sam Ae Rin, was silently watching the performance of VIXX at the backstage when a falling stage lighting almost hit her head. Luckily, Jin from BTS saved her, by pulling her towards him, that made the two look couple! See the pictures below!"

     Those stares they are giving to each other. I will not let it! Where the heck is Manager!? He should take me as MC!

"What was it, Kai? Does this news bother you?", the producer asked.

"Well, yeah, I kinda like their maknae..(looks at the screen nearer, so he will not notice that I already met her) Sam.. Ae Rin.. She really got my attention. So, if you know any entry to make me a collaboration with her or anything that we can both work please take me in *puppy eyes*", I begged.

"I'll try, why don't you create a song and asked her to sing with you..", he suggested.

"Well, it will take a long period of time"

   I stayed at the producer's side and we were spazzing about ONE. We watch their Music Video, Seasons. She is really pretty and I asked the producer to download the MV and the songs for me.

"You really are serious with her", he added.

     I stand up and was about to set off. I was holding the knob when...

"WHere are you going?", Tao asked.

"Shopping.  I will buy ONE's merchandise."

"I want to come with you.!"