Kai's birthday & Comeback

January, the boys started filming on Ae Rin's house. Ae Rin is busy in school. The others are in the park.

AE RIN'S POV

January 13, tomorrow is Jong In's birthday. I decided to buy him something. I take Husky with me. Hmmm.. what will I buy for him? Maybe a shirt and Nike shoes. I wear a cap and pilot glasses.

I check out first the clothing store. A polo and a shirt! I'll buy Jin too! Hihihi!

I go for a checkered polo and another one for Jin! Hihihi! But I asked for another one for me! So the three of us fit together! Love triangle! Then two simple printed shirt for us! I took half an hour choosing the clothes. Next is the shoes..

"Annyeong haseyo", the staff greet me and I bow. I looked around and search for something red and white, he can use this while practicing.

"Do you have size 7?"

"Yes... mam. Excuse me, are you ONE's Sam Ae Rin?"

I stopped and... "ne.." and remove my glasses. This guy steps back and was acting amazed. He bows and left. He soon returns fast and hands me out the shoes.

"Can I get an autograph and a picture with you?"

"Sure! *^▁^*", then I sign the paper and take a picture with the two guys working there.

"For whom are these shoes?"

"EXO Kai, it's his bday tomorrow and I wanted to thank him for supporting me ∩__∩"

"It is such an honor to have you as our customer, Ms. Ae Rin"

"Thank you too", I paid and leave them.

At exact 12:00 AM, I send him birthday greetings. But I know that he is sleeping then I go to sleep.

KAI'S POV

I wake up and look around. I check my phone, it's 14, it's my BIRTHDAY!!! I check my messages and found .. AE RIN'S VIDEO MESSAGE AT EXACTLY 12:00 AM!? YAHOO!! I am FULLY AWAKE NOW! I play the video.

"안녕 하세요 카이 오빠! 생일 축하 합니다! Thank you for supporting me. I wished you more success in your career and stay healthy! *^O^* I bought gifts for you and I hope you'll like them!"

I am flattered! Ayieee~~ I look up and saw Chanyeol filming me on his phone.

"What's that?"

"Ae Rin send me a video message and I'm flattered!", I said and start rolling on the bed hysterically. I feel like I hit a jackpot!

@real__pcy: *video* Look how Kai reacted on Ae Rin's vid message for him.

Chanyeol told me about his post and he tagged me. I watch it and laugh at myself. I send Ae Rin an invitation. I asked her out to celebrate with EXO. I upload her vid message in Youtube.

Noon, the manager gave me something.

"It's from Ae Rin"

Sehun was there and filming me again. I excitedly open and found out checkered polo, t shirt and Shoes. I rolled into joy! And hug it tightly. I found a note on the paper bag.

"Wear the polo later"

I tried the shoes and it fits well. I can use it while practicing. Afternoon, we all dressed up and go to Ae Rin's house. I ring the bell. It opens and shows Jin.

"Ya, Ae Rin! Kai is here!"

I heard she replied. I saw her wearing the same polo as mine.