Running Man and Pepero Day

ONE is invited by Running Man to guest on their "100 guest". Kwang Soo was the one who called them and good timing the girls are free, they were just creating their Christmas album so it's okay if they delay it for a day. They were greeted by the smoke that filled their way and the other guest. Kwang Soo runs to them.

"Ya! ONE members are athletic! Who contacted them? ", Haha asked and Kwang Soo raised his hand.

"Seojae and I were close because she was Joong Ki's wife and she will help us win.", Kwangsoo looks at Seojae and the girl gives a wink and gun shoot over him. All laugh.

"Are you informed abt what's going on?", Jae Suk asked

"No but since it's running man we changed into sports clothes so we can play comfortably", min Na replied

"Kwang Soo got the females. Seojae and Ae Rin already passed . The ace of the group is Seojae . Next ace was Ae Rin. They are good at physical games and Ae Rin does archery. Both have black belt in taekwondo. They look like harmless but no it's not. For sure, your future husbands cannot cheat on you hahaha. "

"Can you show us some taekwondo skills?", JAe Suk asked and the girls nod. They stand up and Seojae goes first and does a random kick with spin as well as Ae Rin. The audience were amazed and claps on them.

They sit with the other guest and wait for the next game. SOme members of ONE greeted their stunt director and Taemi of Korean Tigers. They never knew they are the opponents on the game. They strted playing the paper rolling. They take the girls in. They greet the athletes beside them.

"We used to work with them and me and Ae Rin always visit Korean Tigers to practice and I always contact Seonsaengnim if we ever have an action scene."

They won the second round and celebrate. It's time to rest. The chairs are arranged again. The smoke appeared again and it's a sign that there will be guest coming. So the girls moved back. They greet the other guests. The moment was filled eith entertainment from dancing between Got7 and the acrobatic twins and another showdown of dance on b boying and another showdown of their senior and Ha Neul. Gyo Seok enters too to participate.

"Ya, The girls told me that Got7 was really charming, Ae Rin suddenly likes Mark and says he is good while Seojae told he his favorite member is Jaebum, becuase she likes vocal lines while the others likes Youngjae and Jackson"

"They were exchanging their numbers earlier with the guys behind them"

The guys were embarrassed and the girls just laugh. The next game was dodgeball, some didn't participate but the girls are in the game. Ball was flying all over the place, hitting random guests and athletes. Soon, the number of the participants in the game decrease and adds up to the side. Only one athlete remains in the game and the ball was passed to Ae Rin to give a straight throw to the least survivor of the heroes and she successfully hut it and they won the game, the ahletes will lose another ten members.

They return to their seats and another guest came, Seventeen substitute UEE because she has schedule. One by one they introduce themselves and show their talents. Jae Suk walks to his guest, Kwanghee. He thought that UEE was here but she left before he came but Jae Suk points at the fenales guests so he can still play with joy. They chat for more and it's for the last challenge between the heroes and guests, the popular Name Tag Elimination. They plan for the strategy and ONE will be on the second round. The pulling and defensing of the back begins. All are watching behind and was immersed at the live name tag elimination between the hereos. First round finished and Running Man lose.

Second round, all gather to have a meeting with Jong Kook.

"SInce they are all strog I think we should do a group attack so the others could defend others' back.", Seojae suggested and Jong Kook adds up. The Second round started and another battle begins and on this round Running Man. They rest and watch the last round, it was wreck sonce the heroes cornered them and the guests were shocked and scattered, they run for their lives and its gard for them to fight by themselves. They lose the game and Heroes take home the bacon.