Last

It's been four years and Ae Rin was reading her script and reflect on the storyline. It came to the point where she wanted to give Kai a chance. Kai is waiting all those years to be accepted again. She felt guilty somehow if she ignores Kai.

Suddenly, someone hugs her behind, it was Seojae. She almost dies from the surprise.

"You're mind is preoccupied, right? What was it?"

"Nothing, I was just imagining the scene in the script. Where have you been?"

"Well, I visited Joong Ki oppa's set. I thought that I should visit him so he can feel that I'm a supportive girlfriend!"

"It's good that you understand his busy schedules"

"Well, as long as I'm busy I can do it. You know that I overthink if my hands were not full. How about Kai? You never give him a hint of your feelings"

"I will give him a chance.."

"Really!?", Seojae rejoiced and hugs Ae Rin, "congratulations~ I knew that you like Kai. He is okay with me. Will you keep your relationship private just like ours?"

"Anio, It will be public. I can't stand it as private. You know I love to go out to restaurants or convenience store to eat"

It is night when Ae Rin finished filming her drama. She received a text from Kai, asking how she does.

"Oppa, I've decided to open my heart to you. I saw how much effort you made to win me and to apologize. Sorry that it took me several years to forgive you"

Meanwhile, at EXO's dorm, Kai reads the reply and he started rolling on his bed. He goes to the the boys and announced that he can date Ae Rin. He told his manager also. Kai went out to call Ae Rin.

"Hey, I'm still confused about it, does it means you are now my girlfriend?"

"Hmm.. it's up to you if you wanted to be my boyfriend or wait for more days to ask me again to be your girlfriend"

"Well, I wanted you to be my girlfriend now.. i know calling over the phone is not your style, I know it's cheap but my intentions are real"

"Okay okay, let's talk more in person, araseo? I hope your fans will accept the real news about us"

"I'll handle it, I will give them hint through SNS"

"Ne, you should be going to sleep now"

"Okay okay, you should sleep too. Good night~ saranghae"

"Saranghaeyo"

Kai smiles and returns to his bed. The boys congratulate him. Meanwhile at the girl's dorm. They were all talking to Ae Rin on how she considered Kai as her boyfriend.

"Good thing you gave him a chance or else, we will be so disappointed in you"

"Ya, I know his efforts so I think he is worthy of giving him a chance"

"Well, he's been courting you for several years, tough guy huh?"

"She mentioned earlier to make their relationship public", Seojae added.

"Well, good luck to your fans~ hahaha"

Ae Rin and Kai informed their CEOs about their relationship. They told them about seeing each other on Sunday. Kai disguise himself with a mask and cap. He was waiting at a convenience store. After a few minutes, Ae Rin came with a disguise. Both buy cup noodles and drinks.