Concert

Ae rin's POV

We are at the line. We are waiting for the concert so we take a picture while waiting! Of course, we have Manager in the picture! Fans are taking a picture with us even though we are in disguise.

The line started to move and the fans are really excited. After a few minutes, we are on our seats.

The music started and I will just enjoy the concert. After hours of performing, it ends and we went backstage to see them. We brought a cake for them to celebrate their successful concert. I saw Kwanghee, Siwon, Fei, Jia and more. We took a picture too.

@Ae.Rin97: *picture* it was a great performance! EXO Fighting!

"Thank you for coming..."

Kai hugs me.

"Ehem...", Baekhyun cut. Kai immediately released me.

"Good luck with your showcase..."

"Same to you. Are you going with the girls?"

"Only in the Philippines, I have to shoot our drama series with UKiss. They are going to have a comeback, so we are going to help them promote."

"does it have kissing scene?"

"Yes", Seojae unnie butts in

"Really!?"

"Well, I am not going to kiss anyone unless it is Yesung oppa! He should be my first. Jae Mi Unnie doesn't like it since she had a boyfriend so Ae Rin will do it plus it has a bed scene... (*^﹏^*)"

"Mwo?!"

"Yup, I am the one who..", I cupped Seojae's mouth and she keeps on mumbling

"Just watch it. It doesn't really have a bed scene. It will be cut"

I took a picture with the other artist who watched EXO's concert. We return home and went to sleep. We started filming the scenes. After 3 days, we fly to the Philippines to have the last scenes. There were fans waiting on us. Ukiss decided to go as a whole. We rent a rest house near the woods. The staff started preparing the set. Jae Mi and Seojae unnie are taking a picture. I update my acc with a selca with Kiseop oppa!

@Ae.Rin97: *Picture* Here at Baguio. Please watch our upcoming Mini Drama. Forbidden Love and please support Ukiss, they are going to have a comeback! OMO!

"You guys are too sweet. Too close.", Jae Mi unnie said and we just smiled.

"Well, you don't want me to hug you, Seojae was busy on her new IG account, Manager doesn't like too when Kiseop oppa dragged me and play with him *^▁^*"

"such a flirt"

I continue playing to Kiseop oppa. We were playing Chain Reaction with some Ukiss Members. I went to the bathroom for a moment, some of them were missing when..

"AHH!"

Someone tickles me! I look behind and saw Kiseop and Seojae. Aish... Seojae knows that I had sensitive parts. Aish.. that is my weakness. If they started it, I will be conscious of the surroundings. They are trying to trick me and I am avoiding them. They are laughing at me.

We started filming. Then after a day, we went outside to film. We were enjoying too. There were fans too. Then we head back then continue filming. We filmed her for almost three days then the boys did a little promotion before leaving.

Link of the Forbidden Love, you can read it or maybe not, it depends on you: http://w.tt/1pG6xMl

We head to the concert grounds to rehearse. I think this will be our first time to have a concert.