January 14

January, Ae Rin and Seojae's family return to Korea for their schedules. All the members were busy of their new roles in drama and guesting in shows.

"Ya, Ae Rin, we heard that Kai asked you out on his birthday"

"Ne, Seojae unnie told you, right?"

Ae Rin turns to Seojae and found her with a peace sign.

"You should wear something couple.. Let's go out shopping!!", Fu Shi rejoiced.

"Ne.. we never go out complete and eat together"

They all prepare before going out and all of them wear caps and mask to disguise. They first went to a clothing store and choose something couple and for them as well.

"On your date, you should be sweet, it's his day so stop your ignorance, chat with him. Make it like you are boyfriend and girlfriend, it's just a fake like mine with my oppa"

"I forgot to be sweet..."

"That's easy, feed him and play with him since you are going to a pet cafe!"

"Araseo araseo..."

The members choose outfit for Ae Rin's date. They want it denim, so overall it's blue.

"Send this to him and asked him to wear that"

"Ne.."

After shopping, they went to a restaurant to eat. They occupied the four tables and order food. The members asked what happened on Seojae and to her oppa.

Ae Rin was just listening to her blankly.

"Marry him..."

"But how about Joong Ki?"

"But they knew each other for a long time and she only met Joong Ki through a show"

"But Joong Ki is more aggressive.. Seojae-ah, you can choose between the two. Both were rich and wise"

"I'm still thinking... hahaha!"

The whole feast, they talk about love life and few of them were secretly dating with a non showbiz guy and it was Ae Rin's turn.

"Kai is really serious on you. For sure, he will ask you to be his girlfriend... some guys just like you but Kai is pushing himself to you so for sure he is freaking serious with you and probably marrying you"

"Relationship is not one of my priorities so I'll do it fake with Kai"

"Aigoo.. for sure she is really bitter from the past relationship"

Ae Rin laughs at them, if they only knew that Kai was her ex. They finish the food and return to the dorm but Ae Rin returns to her house.

She doesn't want to leave her dogs alone so she will spend her days again here, only her since Seojae and Jae Mi got bored on her house. She lie to the sofa to rest while her dogs were cuddling to her.

"Umma will meet your appa again, so you all should behave"

-------------
On Kai's birthday, before anything else, Kai informed everyone that he will be with Ae Rin for a day and later celebrate it with the mebers at night, he asked his fans to behave and not bash Ae Rin. He excitedly rides on the van and he already planned few wishes he would like to asked for a day.

"Make sure Ae Rin is protected or else you will lose the opportunity to be with her. You know your fans are aggressive and they are powerful"