Chapter 2

Late UD!

"Ae Rin, Are you satisfied with our current status?", my sudden question and feeling worried.

"Well, yeah, Because I understand you. This will measure how strong our love, Jong In", she answered.

"Thank u for understanding Ae Rin. Don't worry, I'll try to make up with you. We'll spend our time outside"

"Ya, no date, araseo? I don't want to be in public with you. I have my own career and if ever they knew  me having a relationship with you, at school, it will cause a lot of issues, paparazzi following me and maybe your sched and endorsement will be postponed."

    What a long answer. Well, she is right. Do I have to wait for 14 years to get married? She is just 16 years old.

      She finished her studies and now arranging them.

"So, what do you want to do now?", She asked and her eyes are waiting and had its sincere look to me.

"Let's watch a movie in the living room"

     We go downstairs and we channel to some horror theme channel and this is...

"KYAAAAA!!", a fear that shouts, it's Ae Rin. She is always like that, screaming that will make your eardrums burst out.

   She is now hiding her face and tearing on my bare shoulders.

"Ya! I don't have a shirt on and I already showered! Are you touching me!?"

"Ya! It's not like that! The movies are really scary. You knew that I hate it. Why do you keep on watching it with me!?", she shouted

"Then, don't watch.", my final answer.

   Out of the blue, she walked out and goes upstairs and I think she was irritated on me. I turn off the television and follow her upstairs. I opened the door and saw no sign of Ae RIn but I heard thud sounds from another room. I opened it and saw Ae Rin hitting the punching bag. She knows karate!? Wait... how could..

"Ae Rin, what.. *looks around* is this room?", I curiously asked as I scan the whole room. Well, it is fully loaded of WEAPONS!? How did she obtain these!?

"It's my father's collection. He taught me everything so I can defend myself. Wanna try my skills to you?", she gave death glare to me.

"Anio, gwenchana... Look, Ae Rin, I'm sorry, I never thought that you wouldn't like my joke", I pleased but she is still hitting the punching bag.

"I'll just go to bed first...", I bid and leaving the room sadly.

AE RIN'S POV

      I punch and punch the bag. Maybe I was stress because of continuous reading and understanding. All I have to do is inhale and exhale. I lay down on the floor and I am wet with my sweat. Inhale.. Exhale.. Inhale.. Exhale.. I stayed for almost 10 minutes, I'm not that mad at Kai but... I just wanted him to feel that it is not good joking at me because for the first time, I just finished studying and it stresses me.

   I go to my bedroom and saw Kai sleeping at the bed. I open my closet and get white sleeveless and black shorts and go straight to the bathroom.

     Fresh from the BATH! I feel so fresh!! 30 minutes inside the bathroom. I use my blower to dry my hair. I am just watching Kai lying naked at the bed.

     When my hair dries, I join Kai at the bed and hug his naked body.

"Sorry... Saranghae", I whispered to his ear.