WGM

At SHINee's dorm, the WGM staff rings the bell and quickly place the mail at the door. Onew gets the mail

"I wonder why there are some cameras around here", the members look around their house and found cameras installed and also a few cameramen

'Please tell us the show you are filming"

                Taemin found a box and gets the mail inside the decorated box.

"It's from WGM"

"MWO!?"

                All look to each other.

"Who is still not married?"

                Minho, Onew, and Jonghyun look at each other.

"Who do you think is next?"

"I think its Onew hyung, since he is aging. I think he has to look for a partner", Taemin said and he received a smack from Onew

"Let's just open and read the letter"

"Dear Minho,

                You were been chosen to be the next HUSBAND of the show. Meet your wife at the ___________ University Library, 5 o'clock. Hints she gives were 'Hot and Pervert Sleeper'"

"I was surprised by the hint saying pervert Sleeper, is she really that pervert?"

                SHINee laughs and calms themselves.

"You're wife must be a sexy icon, just by hearing HOT"

"Let's search for someone who is sexy"

                They all browse in their phones about the mysterious wife. But then...

"Sam Ae Rin...", the members stop and look at the maknae, "It's Sam Ae Rin of ONE"

                They all gather at him and look at his phone.

"I use the hint Pervert Sleeper and her name shows on the top list. I think her HOT hint is a Season, Summer"

"She is pretty..."

"Her birthday was just a week ago, you should celebrate it with her again"

"Ne, that' right., she'll surely like it"

"What can you say about Ae Rin when you saw her picture?"

"She's pretty and I'm nervous to see her. I hope that she'll like me back"

                Minho prepares himself even though there is still one hour before the meet up.

                 Before going to University, he decided to buy a cake for his wife to celebrate her birthday again. Meanwhile, Ae Rin received a letter from the staff.

"Dear Ae Rin,

                You are going to meet your husband today. Meet him at the University Library at 5 The hint is Sparkling and Athletic"

"Is the recording starts now?"

"Ne", PD

"OH!? I'm not informed! What to do!?"

                Ae Rin thinks about what she could do.

"I think I should give him a gift. If he's athletic then I should buy him sportswear. I don't know his foot size. I'll ask my fans in SNS"