Chapter 75- Dear Me

Start from the beginning

It was all such a mess as Kami shook her head and gently rubbed the sides of it.

"How do I get there, which action leads to what possibility. What does he want me to do?"

She had remained mostly on the side, trying to keep everything preserved exactly how it had been before this timelines Kami had disappeared. This is why she would revive every enemy and ally back where Sayu and Hiromichi where fighting, this is why she refused to help Thief win, but didn't want to have her dying. She acted as though everything would be fine but she had no idea how to get there. This timeline specifically was essential for the balance of all the others, if something went wrong here, it could negatively affect all the others. It was her duty to make sure it would at least last until the other Kami returned. Then, it would fall on him to keep it in place.

"If I freeze the advancement of time, do you think he would mind?" Kami asked curiously, her eyes dropping down to the Kami doll whose beady eyes only stared silently into her own.

The Kami doll nudged impatiently at her leg, but she ignored it once more as her eyes wandered over to Thief and yelled out.

"I can't! I have to remain impartial."

Thief quickly glanced over at Kami with an angry frown and responded while trying to keep the giant beats claws away from her.

"You're the god damn Creator of everything and you have to remain impartial?! If you can't do anything who can,ku ku?!"

Kami's furrowed her eyebrows and mumbled.

"I didn't expect to hear you back sass me ever, Hiromichi is rubbing off on all of you a little too much."

Thief managed to toss her dagger, landing a clean shot on the Primal Beast's face. The dagger managed to scratch the beast but not by much. It bounced off almost instantly, like it had hit a sturdy wall and flung away a few feet away from where they stood.

"Dammit Kami if I get out of this you or...him owe me!"

Kami nervously laughed as she raised her arms and tried to ease the situation.

"J-just try to stay on your toes, I can always revive you if you die but it might not be pleasant getting hit."

"W-what, bringing me back to life is your solution, ku?"

Their exchange was cut short as the infuriated monster managed to swipe away at a distracted Thief, knocking the wind out of her and leaving her grumbling on the ground.

"I... haha, hate you..." was all Thief could muster saying.

"Don't get distracted it'll hit you."

"Shut... up!"

"Don't get snippy with me young lady." replied Kami with an assertive parental tone.

Thief struggled to get back on her feet as the towering beast closed in on her.

Kami only let out a sigh and slummed onto the ground.

"What a pain, how long do I have to wait?"

The doll, which seemed to be growing impatient, climbed onto Kami's lap and threw himself against Kami's chest much to her surprise. It bounced back and landed with a heavy thud against the ground just a couple inches away from her, leaving Kami speechless for a few seconds before it got back up and angrily stared back at her.

"What's gotten into you?"

The Witch Doll quickly jumped on its tiny feet and waddled over to Kami, as it reached into its pocket and pulled out a letter. It lifted with its stubby little arm and swung it back and forth, trying to let her know it was intended for her.

"Is that for me? How did that fi- you know what that's a stupid question,here."

The Kami doll only nodded his head and placed the note on her lap which she took and unfolded. She read through it as the sounds of Thief yelling out at Kami in the background became subtly louder.

[Dear Me,

Hello, it feels strange writing to myself. I am sure there are a few things that are confusing now that you have arrived at my own timeline. I'm simply writing this to clarify a few of these most confusing questions, and instructions on what to do next-]

"Instructions on what to do next?" Kami read out loud in disbelief.

Sure, it was obvious that this Kami was the original, and if it was not for him, all the other version of them wouldn't exist, but it almost felt like he was taking that to mean they had to follow what he said. She continued reading deciding it was probably best to get through the letter first.

[-now that you are here. Heh, I can already sense your attitude at reading that previous line but try to focus here, okay?]

"That..."

[First off, Omniscience, as you can tell it's all out of whack. By now you probably realize it's all thanks to that other version of ourselfs going around cutting the timelines up. Don't panic, I know exactly what we have to do; more importantly, I know exactly what I have to do. You'll be blinded from any specific future for a while so deal with the blindness. It's up to you for the next... twenty-four hours or so to keep everything in check. What does this mean exactly? Well, simple, do whatever you have to do? Save Thief from the beast that's being attacked while you're currently reading this, sure. Talk to the Hero of Tyr and Himari about the current crisis war between the humans and fairies, have at it. Save the tribe from being attacked (did you really have to revive that guy with a mark?) go for it! Simply saying, you're in charge, for now. The more changes you can do, the better. Only a musts. A. Leave Lucifer where he is, in fact, pretend he doesn't exist, like a forgotten character that won't be brought back up till the sequel to a sub successful novel B. You MUST by all accounts, talk to our sister and finally C. You saw him right? The one guy when you turned on your Omniscience. Talk to him, and give him what he wants.

I cannot stress, how important that last one is. If you don't do this for me, then it's game over. Let me repeat this just in case you think I didn't think of all possibilities. Give the GM, whatever he wants, whatever that may be.

With much Love,

The Almighty Creator, Alpha and Omega, The Beginn-]

Kami stopped reading the letter and cringed at sign off, she skimmed through the large name of names, feeling mostly a sense of embarrassment only to end the letter with.

[P.S. I bet it was really uncomfortable reading through all those names huh? Haha.

P.S.S. Including the key to remove the shackles around your wrists binding you to Shi's control. Please don't hurt him.

P.S.S.S. Seriously, don't do anything regrettable.

P.S.S.S.S. I'll be role playing you in your timeline, do keep in mind I'm using this as blackmail to get you to cooperate. Playing as a girl, how exhilarating.]

Had he put those in there just to mess with her? She crumbled the letter and stood on her two feet as a small glow enveloped her. The glowing golden chains that had been keeping her in bondage disappeared as she glanced at the Primal Beast edging on Thief.

A smiles spread to her face as she lifted her arms and whispered.

"Full permission granted then."