0016

CHAPTER SIXTEEN

"First things first, if I'm going to donate my time to train you, there's has to be a few rules that need to be placed

"First things first, if I'm going to donate my time to train you, there's has to be a few rules that need to be placed."Lee Ji-eun starts. Her words are serious and her tone is strong, giving off the vibe that she clearly wasn't someone to be messed with.

Jennie is silent, simply watching the woman before her. Even thinking of how pretty she is. She looked so young, yet Ji-eun and her mother use to be classmates, so she knew she couldn't be that young.

"Rule number one, you listen to everything I say," The woman says, pushing her reading glasses up against the bridge of her nose before looking at Jennie. "I'm a very busy woman and one thing you should know about me Jennie is that I don't like wasting my time."

"Then could I ask why you agreed to train me?" Jennie questioned

Ji-eun stills at her question, surprised by it although she doesn't show it in the slightest. Her dark big eyes observed the young witch, almost frowning at how much she reminded her of Julianna.

"You didn't ask for any of this." Ji-eun says. "And as much as I didn't want to accept, the scale tips far more with my hatred against the people who are after you. So, I'm going to train you to the best of all of my abilities to make sure you win this fight."

Jennie is the one who is now shocked by Ji-eun's statement. She didn't know what to say, taking in the fact that she didn't want to train her but she was doing it anyways.

"Rule number two, don't ever question me."

For the next hour or so, Jennie is seated across from the woman who will be teaching her the proper way to use her magic and going over the rules Ji-eun thought necessary.

They've been sitting in a room located into a deeper part of Judith. Jennie was sure it was a hidden room. Following Ji-eun, it seemed like they had been walking for ages until the older witch stopped in front of a random wall in a hallway they were heading down.