006

CHAPTER SIX

"CAN ANYONE TELL ME THE SIGNIFICANCE OF MAY 16th 1904?"

It was a Tuesday morning in Mr. Milas' classroom. The students sat bored as they had no choice but to listen to the man go on and on for another hour or so. Notebooks spread out on the wooden desks before them as pens lazily moved against pages noting down anything that seemed important.

Jennie who was still figuring out how things worked around Judith did figure out that Mr. Milas' History of Magic class was one of her favorites. The young witch didn't know too much about all of the History behind the world of magic and since this was apart of her world too she enjoyed learning about it.

A boy sitting on the right side of the room was quick to answer. "It's when Judith was founded right?"

"You are correct Mr. Jones." Mr. Milas nods as he walks towards the right side of the room and pulls down a map of the world. "In the 1900s, the idea to found a school solely for the beings of the supernatural was created by a young witch at the time and because of that very witch you all are seated in this room today."

"Now can anyone tell me what that witch's name was?"

At that question, every student's hand is suddenly raised apart from Jennie's. She briefly glanced around the room, noticing everyone's hand up and feeling quite ashamed that she didn't know who started the school.

"Yes Miss Manoban?"

"Judith."

"Correct." Mr Milas nods once more.

"Judith was an extraordinary witch and probably one of the strongest to ever walk this earth but there was a specific reason she was stronger than any other ordinary witch. Judith had a different side to her. Now, does anyone know what side that is?"

But at this question, everyone remained silent.

The truth was, everyone knew about the witch that started Judith. They knew she was strong and tactical and absolutely compassionate to the people she could relate to. They knew she started this school for all of them but that's just it. That's all they knew. Everything else about the witch was a mystery.

You would think in a school as big as this one there would be someone that knew about her but anyone that did was either dead or refused to speak about her.

"Judith wasn't just a witch. Judith was mixed with a different species. At only the age of eleven, a curse that had been buried so deep down inside of her had surfaced. What her parents failed to tell her was that she was from a very long line of werewolves."

The classroom all gasped. Confused and finding that hard believe.

"T-That's impossible, isn't it?" Hoseok spoke up. "You can be two species at once. That's just defying all rules. I mean, is that even allowed?"