"THE FIRE IS COMING TOWARD US!!" I heard people yelling behind us as we all piled down the stairs to the next set of stairs to the first floor, the main floor. That's when I stopped being scared and I just knew I couldn't die not like this.

I started climbing over everyone and kicking and everyone was grabbing and fighting back, I started swinging my sack and hitting whomever was in my radius. I wasn't seeing people but obstacles in my way to my goal. When I created a small way out I took it running like I had a literal fire in my ass, once I reached the door and I ran through, I saw the main office and everyone was flipping papers and dancing and screaming and ranting it was like something out of a horror movie when the patients get loose in that Halloween movie after michael releases them while he escaped.

"Guys run! There's a fire upstairs and it's traveling down to ya!" I shouted trying to get anyone's attention who would listen to me but nobody did they just all were to happy to be free.

But this isn't freedom, we're still in the ward.

Why wasn't anyone running outside?

What's wrong with this?

I stopped, trying to gather my thoughts.

I looked at the main door to or freedom.

That door was the last thing I saw when saying goodbye to my freedom.

There it stood tall, brown and it looked so easy to just open and leave. So I tried it, but it wouldn't budge. I kept slamming on it to open banging my fist and screaming.

"It's locked. The warden has the key."

I turned and I saw Martha.

She was covered in blood.

What did she do?

My eyes grew wide at the sight of her covered in blood all over her face and her hands.

"Oh this. Yeah, this was a few of the girls who crossed me in the past. You know, since we're all out and the ward is burning. What's a few bodies." She said giving me a sinster small as she stepped towards me slowly.

"Mar— I began backing away and moving to the side around but she got in front of me blocking me.

"Sorry half dead, but this time I'll make sure your a goner." She said before lunging towards me.

I ducked, making her hit her face on the door I crawled under her and I began to crawl away from her. She pulled on my sack making me stop.

"Martha Stop! Let go! You don't have to do this!!" I shouted feeling fear riddle me suddenly.

She began laughing like a manic as she pulled me towards her. I let the sack go and I was about to run but I stopped.

Those are my journals, my only single of my life before and during all this time.

I turned facing her.

She stood up like a serial killer and a smile on her blood covered face.

I began charging towards her, I tackled her to the ground hitting my head on the ground along the way. She laughed as she started hitting on my back, I felt each blow and it hurt like bricks hitting me but I had to fight through it. I began screaming feeling the rush come over me.

"Bring it bitch!" She shouted as she lifted me up off the ground and slamming me hard on the wall. My body fell limp it hurt it felt like bricks being thrown at me in Millions.

I saw the sack, I began to run for it and she blocked my view and she went to throw a punch but I ducked and I gave her a hard blow to her ribs making her fall over and shouting in pain. I took that as my chance to grab my sack, when I did she was yelling like an animals and I saw her charging at me. Quickly I wrapped the sack in my fist tightly and I swung it with all my might hitting her dead in the face with it. I saw the blood shoot out from her mouth instantly before she fell over.