💫 O N E 💫

Lauren POV
_______________________
Hi my name is Lauren London. Im a actress. My birthday is in December. My height is 5'3. Im this little lightskin girl who has a 4 year old son named Kameron with the rapper lil wayne. I live on the west coast. Los Angeles to be exact. Its only me and my son. No lover. No boo. No bae. No nothing.some days i be lonely or bored no company. I mean yea i have friends but im getting sick and tired of these bitches. Always wanna criticize me for not being in no relationship when honestly i dont give too fucks. I see where they coming from 100 percent. I just haven't found a man to settle down with me. Who was right for me. Who was ready to take on me and my child. Who is patient with me. Who loves and cares for me. Someone who can eventually be my husband one day. Who i can grow old and have kids with. Take memorable trips with. Someone who matches my criteria.
Today i have a few things to do. One i have to go audition for this new roll called ATL starring TI,malika and Khadijah,jackie long and etc. Im auditioning to be the main roll. A girl named erin who also is called new-new. She lives in a rich community. Her parents own a golf club. She has these one friends names veda and star who she goes to the hood and skate and party with. Her crush soon to be boyfriend rashad finds out she lied and decides to cut her off. Her parents found out and forbidden her to go back down there. She went to College and got rashad back and etc. Enough about the movie. I finally arrived met everybody and shot the necklace seen. After 30 minutes of shooting I finally left. All i had to do is wait for a call from my manager to see if i got the part which can take several days maybe even weeks.

Nipsey POV
Wassup as y'all may know my name nipsey hussle. My real name is Ermias Asghedom. I have a 5 year old daughter named emani Dior. I live in Los Angeles. I grew up in south central between crenshaw and slauson. Im currently single. No girl. No woman. No mamas. No nun of dat. I wouldn't say I'm looking for a partner but i need to find one asap. Im tired of having flings with woman who I'm not emotionally attached too. Especially my baby mama tanisha. I don't get her sometimes. She has a whole fiancée and always asking for pleasure. She also begs for money. I have custody of our child. She lives with me. I take care of her. I told tanisha if i pay her money she has to get a job. But when I'm done paying her she gone be shit outta luck. Enough about that clown. Today i have a interview with vladtv.

What celebrity do you think is fine? That lauren london girl she a1 she on deck.
As soon as they asked that question I already knew what was up. I love Lauren london. This might sound crazy but we live inna same city and never saw each other.
After the interview,i went to the shop to check up on things and talk to my brother about some things.

Lauren POV
Today kam has a half day. Which i know is something the state does because each state needs a certain amount of hours the scholars have to go to school. Anyways. I picked kam up and asked him how was his day and where do he wants to go.

Hi kammy how was your day. I said excitedly.
It was tiring learning how to count is horrible. He said lowly.
Its good to learn. I promise ita going to help in the long run.
Okay mommy ill try harder to like it.
Okay kammy. What you want to do today.
Mommy mommy lets go shopping and to the movies to see batman movie:3.
Okay pookie.

Nipsey POV
I picked emani up from my moms house. She asked me earlier to take her shopping and to the movies. I decided to take her since she is a daddies girl.
We went to the mall and the first store she picked to go to was justice. Once we entered she started to pick things up even if it wasn't her size.

Mani mon why you picking up everything in here?
It is all pretty and i want it all
You know you can get whatever you want pooh!
I know im daddy's favorite

We left out the store with 3 big bags that consist of jackets,shirts, and accessories.

MOVIE TIME! 🎥 🍿

Lauren POV
We went into a few stores and after that we went into the movies.
I paid for our tickets and we went to go get snacks. Kam got a small nacho with a medium fountain drink. While i got me a water and some snicker bits. We waited till our movie started.
While walking to our movie gate kam started yelling to get my attention.

Mommy mommy!!!
Yes kam whats the matter.
Nothing mama but look at my friend from school emani.
Go say hay then.
Mommy come with me please
Sure thing son.
We began to walk over to them.
Kam:hi emani
Emani:hi kam what you doing here mister
Kam:i asked my mommy to take me to the movies today
Emani:same but i asked my dad.
It was quiet when mani and kam convo was going on.
Emani:kam how rude of us we not gone introduce our parents.
Kam:silly us *chuckles. *
Kam:mr this is my mommy lauren. Mommy say something
Lauren: boy im grown and nice to meet you my name is Lauren
Nipsey:i know who you are.
Lauren:oh really.
Nipsey:yea ma.
Lauren:must be nice
Nipsey:ooh you fiesty.
Lauren:ahaha couldn't said it better. But come kam movie is about to start.
Nipsey:what is yall going to see.
Lauren:toy story 4
Nipsey:same. Maybe the kids can sit by eachother while we talk
Lauren:sounds like a plan.

Walks into screening room:
Nipsey:you so beautiful ma
Lauren:stawpp it.
Nipsey:im being for real
Lauren:well you know
Nipsey:lemme take you out.
Lauren:where did this come from
Nipsey:ian the type to beat around the bush but i want you. And i can tell you is a independent mom. Who has no man and I could help you with that
Lauren:oh wow-
Nipsey:come on ma. Let me love you and be infectious to you. We dont have to date not if you don't want to but,im still definitely gone be yo friend
Lauren:well i. I guess we can. Tommorrow night?
Nipsey:yea ma.

They finish they night off with the movie and talking. Then they finally went their separate ways. 

*end of chpt. O N E*