Part 23

On the night of dinner Céline was agitated. She and Bryan arrived at the hotel around 11:00 pm. She was still half out of body. Bryan spoke and she hardly even listened. Only his voice echoed in her mind. The voice she loved so much. His scent was impregnated in her clothes, her hair ... She stared at herself in the mirror, but couldn't see herself...

- They're rich. I could tell ... - Bryan was talking as he undressed. 

- Céline? Hello?!- Yes?- Are you in the moon world?

- What? Sorry I was distracted ...- I was saying your friends are very rich.

- Yes, they are.

She said taking off her clothes and jewelry.

Bryan watched her as she undressed. The bare back, the curve of her breast, the thong lingerie, showing her butt and her perfect long legs. He was getting excited. He approached slowly and grabbed her from behind. She laughed.

- You're beautiful, do you know? We could finish well tonight ...

- Why not? - she said turning around and kissing him hotly.

Suddenly she pushed him hard into the bed.

- Wow! What you got? - Bryan spoke in amazement.

- I want you, that's all! - she said as she went for him.

She dominated him. Gripping him tightly, he couldn't even breathe. To him a good surprise. For her, an escape to ease her desire ... She knew very well what caused it all. 

She pulled his underwear and took off her lingerie and sat on him, kissed him very willingly. She was rubbing against him as she swallowed his mouth. She kissed his chest and went down to his penis, took it and put it in her mouth, he threw his head back, she licked, suck until he was hard, then she passed his penis to touch her vagina. And she made this joke she loved, he loved, brushed the glans with her vulva and clit, she shivered with pleasure. He was in pleasure. They moaned, waves and waves came and went. He hugged her and climbed over her ...

- Before, I will do what I like the most.

He climbed up her breasts, started another joke, he ran the tip of his tongue over her nipples, she held in his hair.

- I know you like it.

And she smiled, he swallowed them whole, sucked so much that her breasts turned red.

Then he went down her belly, gave hiccups along the way, passing his hands on her legs. He descended further with the hiccups and came close to her vagina. At the top he gave a hiccup and went down inch by inch giving hiccups, she moaned and arched with each hiccup. Then he was licking, sucking her vulva and clit, she screamed and sweating, so he played with the tongue inside her.

- I want to feel, I want to feel ... - she said when she could.

And he kept going, he ran his fingers and his tongue over her pussy, and she surrendered, thrown on the bed holding his hair with one hand and the other stimulating on her nipple.

- Don't stop, don't stop.. - she moaned at him with her eyes closed.

He pressed her belly and thrust two fingers into her and sucked her clit, she moaned long and came to a climax, leaving the body in bed.

In the meantime he got up and grabbed a condom from a drawer, he put on and was going back to bed....but...

His vision was of paradise. She was naked, her legs slightly spread, her hands in her hair, her eyes green with pleasure, smiling, her chest rising and falling, waiting for him. They stared at each other.