Part 10

- Hey! You took too long! I was going down to pick you up ... Were you so hungry? - Anne spoke when Céline finally appeared in her room.

- You can not imagine ... replied smiling. - So what did Pablo propose to you that I have to help you?

Anne pulled her and they sat on the bed.

- I want to spend the night with him, Céline ... I want to surprise him ... He ask me to travel with him.

- Anne ... I don't know ...

- Céline, it will be only for one night I swear! Papa will never let me spend the night with Pablo. ... Unless you say I'm going to sleep at your house ... Would you do that for me?

Céline paled. If so, it would mean that she would have to lie to René. She didn't want to have to do this. On the other hand what reason would she give tp her friend if she didn't help?

- Answer, Céline! I swear it would be just this once. I want it to be special. After all this is my first time ...

- But Anne ... You haven't known him for a while ... Do you really want that?

- Yes I'm sure. Please, Céline!

- And what made you change your mind? Like, you wanted to marry virgin, remember?

Anne-Marie stopped for a few seconds. But continued soon.

- Do you know when you feel you will love someone for a lifetime? - Anne said with her eyes shining. - You feel you need him ... I feel like this between us. I may not even be with him in the future. But who cares about that when you want it now?

Her friend's words hit her hard. She can't contain the tears.

- I know exactly how it is ... - Céline answered in a voice so low that she could hardly be heard.

She felt the same way. She might not be with René in the future. But he was the sweetest memory she'd ever had in her life. Never, nothing would do her forget those moments. She wanted it to be like this forever.

- What happend? - Anne was startled when she saw Celine crying.

- Nothing, no... - She wiped her tears quickly. - Anne I ... I can't deny this to you. If that's what you want, I will help you, yes.

Anne grinned and hugged her.

- Thanks.

- But ... So when is the big night?

- As soon as we get back from vacation. You invite me to sleep in your house and the next day bring me back safe and sound.

They both laughed.

- I hope I'm doing the right thing. - Céline said touching her friend's face affectionately.

- I won't regret it if that's what worries you.- Anne answered truthfully.

- Well then, okay. I'm going to the room to get ready. I'm crazy to fall into the pool.

What do you mean? Aren't you in your period?

Céline stopped talking for a few seconds and stared at her friend trying to disguise her astonishment. She had forgotten about the episode of blood on the sheet.

- Ah, I ... I've been using tampons for a long time. - She said.

- Being a virgin?