Part 7

- So ...-  she continued. - Are you going in? He laughed sweetly and entered. She immediately locked the door behind her. She turned to him and saw him look out the window. The night was calm ... silent ... The soft wind shook the open curtains. She approached him and hugged him from behind. He put his arms over hers and sighed. He turned and faced her closely.- Aren't we doing the biggest madness of our lives?She laughed and touched his face. He closed his eyes.- I already told you. It is not madness. It is love. There is neither right nor wrong. It's love ... Just love.

He sighed. They touched their foreheads. They stayed like that for a few seconds, then let go. He stared at her and she saw such tenderness ... He smiled again, feeling an emotion he couldn't describe. He circled her lips with his finger. She closed her eyes, delighting in his touch. He brought his lips close to hers and kissed her very softly. She shuddered, shivered. She clung to his arms with cold, trembling hands. The kiss became more intense. More urgent. His hands caressed her arms, which rose with each caress. She moaned softly between each kiss, each touch. He touched her carefully ... as if she could break.
- Céline ... He said staring at her. - Do you really want this?- Of course I want ... I've never wanted anything so much in life ... How I want you.
He smiled and kissed her again. This time even more intense. With more desire ... His hands caressed her back insistently ... She felt delicious chills and hugged him ... Let herself be carried by that sublime moment. He was so sweet ... So affectionate ...His hands tugged at the zipper of her clothing. She shuddered more.

- Are you alright...?- Yes. - she said, smiling and with tears in her eyes. One of them dripped. He immediately wiped it with his fingertip. She smiled back at him. They kissed with passion once more. He took her dress off and it down to her feet. She was shaking more now. He faced her again.- If you want me to stop ...

- No. René ... I want you to make me yours ... I will not go back ... I will not ...

She sought his mouth and wrapped it in a hot kiss that made them both sigh. He carried her and set her on the bed. He laid on her and continued to kiss her. She pushed him away and began unbuttoning his entire shirt. He took it over his shoulder and touched his bare chest lovingly. He smiled. She kissed his chest softly.

- You smell so good ... I love to feel it ... She said.

He ran his hands through her hair, letting it go. She stroked softly.

- I love your hair ... Like a torrent of running water ... It's so beautiful ... I love it...

She bit her lower lip and looked at his mouth with desire.

They kissed with hunger. She was panting slightly. He ran his hands over her half naked body. When he reached her breast, he pressed tightly over the half-cup lace bra she wore. She dropped from his lips and moaned loudly. His hands tightened and she clung to his back.- René ... She called softly.

- Hush... I want you to feel everything ... I want you to be delighted dear ... She moaned more when he teased her by lightly biting her still-covered breast. He kissed her bare bust leaving a damp mark where he passed. Her skin boiled. She squirmed and clutched the sheet tightly. He kissed her whole body till her feet, where he bit her fingers one by one. She moaned loudly and writhed more.

- René ... - She spoke his name as a plea.

He went up again and kissed her over her light pink silk panties, the one she was wearing. He traced his tongue around her waist. She violently contracted her belly when she felt that sensation. He licked her belly button. He felt her tremble a lot. He went higher and higher kissing her belly until she reached her breasts, where he kissed and nibbled lightly. She moaned a lot. He stripped off his pants and sat on the bed. She saw that he was big and smile. He lifted her and sat her on his lap. She settled with one leg on either side. They were still kissing. He ran his hands over her back and unbuttoned her bra, then tossed it aside. She was shaking a lot.

- Are you really ok ...? He worried.

- Yes I'm fine. - She replied sweetly touching his face. She pulled him by the neck and kissed him more. He shuddered slightly ...

He caressed her back, now completely naked. Her skin throbbed. She was screaming for him ... She was moaning softly in his ear and he was now kissing her neck.

- Show me ... Teach me everything you know ... Make me feel ... - She whispered at his ear.He kissed her silencing her urgent appeal. Slowly he laid her on the bed and took off this underwear. She threw her head back and he kissed her from the neck to the belly. She writhed and said meaningless things. She was feverish with desire. She was gripping the covers tightly. He arched his body, he was only delighted to see what he provoked in that girl who awakened to love in his arms. It was a magical thing.

- René ... Please ... I want you ... She said among the goosebumps that her body felt.

He was rising still kissing every bit of her feverish body. He tortured her by kissing her breasts tenderly ... then sucking them lightly. She moaned loudly and threw her head violently sideways. His fingers drifted down to her soft stroking sex ... She was almost voiceless already. She begged her to make her his ... And he continued to torture her divinely and saw how wet she was when he slowly removed her lace panties. "You are so beautiful". He sucked the strongest breast one after another. She thought she was going to faint from so much pleasure. He arched violently, moaning loudly. He kissed her again. Her breath was already ragged. He stroked her cheek gently and soothed her and stared her. She bit her lower lip hard feeling his erect penis closed to her sex.

- Can I make you mine ...?

She was panting ... She smiled at him.

- Yes. - She answered in a pleading whisper.

He pulled one of her legs gently by the hip. She closed her eyes and a tear ran down her cheek while he slowly fell into her.

- I don't want to hurt you ...

- You are not. Do not worry, I'm fine.

He was watching her closely. He took her carefully. She was tight, he didn't want to hurt her or make her feel too much pain. She bit her lip, she lifted her head to kiss him and he always kissed her ... When she felt him deeper she arched her body to meet his and moaned loudly. He touched her very gently ...

He thought she was feeling pain.

- Are you in pain, Celine?

- No, it's alright, keep going slow.

He kissed her cheek, his eyes were very tenderly. Then she was calm ... Slowly he invested in her with gentle movements. She was scratching his back lightly. When she felt a stronger movement she almost tore at her skin with the pleasure she felt.

With some time he realized that she had become accustomed to the rhythm and did not suffer ... On the contrary, he seemed to be delighted ... This prompted him to kiss her and her magnificent body more.

She was gripping him tightly and at one point he held her hands above her head. He laced his fingers with hers and kept moving over her now a little faster. She freaked out. Called his name, moaned loudly, arched her body ...

She felt the warmth entering her body as he relieved his orgasm and her body shivered. He keep going inside her to bring her to him too.

They kissed a lot, lovingly, with desire, with love ... He leaned his forehead against hers, felt her close ... She was breathing hard.

He dropped his hands from hers and hugged her tightly. She grabbed him back. With a loud moan she reached an indescribable pleasure. Intense ... Deep ...

He made one last move and they both sighed deeply. They held each other ... Abandoned ... In love. She was living the most beautiful moment of her life.

----------Finally what Celine wanted, she got it.Please comment...