Part 12

And now she watched him sleep. In her head his voice echoed ...

"I love you."

And she wondered if she was dreaming or if he really had finally said that he loved her. She grinned as she stood watching him. It was her. It was her man. She felt such an emotion inside her that she wanted to wake him up and kiss him ... Grab him ... Give herself totally to him as she had since the first time ...

She glanced at the clock on the nightstand, it past midmorning. She let him rest and went down to the kitchen to arrange something for lunch. Of course she would make the cake he loved for dessert. For lunch, she decided to prepare a seafood risotto. She knew he would love it. Mom always did and there was no one who didn't love it. She provided all the ingredients she found in the kitchen. It was an easy dish to cook, so it was quick to prepare. While the risotto was in the fire, she provided the cake. It was a chocolate cake with nuts and brigadier frosting. She had done it another day and he loved it. While preparing everything, she turned the sound in the room softly. She loved music and even sang well. At least everyone said that about her. He picked a Beatles vinyl and began to whirl around the kitchen, singing and dancing absently as she got everything ready. Finally squeezed some oranges and prepared a juice. She was dancing "Twist and shout" excitedly when she saw him in the kitchen doorway watching her and laughing.

- I woke you up?

- No. You look very beautiful dancing like that.

She made a funny face and he laughed.

She walked toward him and kissed him tenderly.

- I missed you. - Confessed all melted.

He kissed her. Another song was starting now. He hugged her and they started dancing. They rocked for the moment with their eyes closed as the music played on the record player and touched their hearts.

The song was over and they didn't even notice. They were involved in a long kiss. These were moments she would keep for a lifetime.

- Well, she interrupted the moment. - The food will burn, baby ...

They both burst out laughing. She took the cake out of the oven and set it on the table to cool. She turned off the stove and sat on his lap watching her sitting by the table.

- This kitchen smells great! He said.

- I'm preparing everything for you. You took such good care of me ... You deserves it all! - she said giving him a tender kiss on the lips.

- I would do all that every day if it was needed ...

- I know, my love ... Thank you for taking care of me. - she said hugging him.

He laughed and kissed her head. She sighed and caressed his chest. After a while in silence, she stared at him.

- René ... Is that true what you told me?

- What? That I love you?

She laughed awkwardly and bit her lip. He touched her face with the back of his hand.

- Yes. It's the true.

She smiled broadly.

- My God, is there anything more beautiful in this world than you? - He said making her laugh more.

- Yes. She said - You.

He laughed and hugged her tighter against him.

- I love being in your arms ...- She said softly.

He sighed deeply. They were silent for a few minutes.

- Oh! Let me arrange the icing on the cake. - she said jumping from his lap.

He was still watching her. To admire her. She put the ingredients in the pan and set it on the fire. Minutes later she set the pan on the table and allowed it to cool slightly. They talked about various things while she got everything ready.

- Aren't you too young to know all this? - He said seeing her so perfect in her business.

- I was raised among adults. My sisters and brothers taught me a lot. They never treated me like a child.

He nodded thoughtfully. She looked much older than she was. It was very different from Anne who had the look of a girl her age. He watched her put the icing on the cake. He looked her up and down. She was wearing a loose white T-shirt that fell to her hip. Underneath only one panty, which by the way, was tiny. He bit his lip at the sight. She had an impressive body. Perfect legs. It was spectacular to touch that soft body ... Delicate ...

He got up and walked slowly toward her. He hugged her from behind, brushed her hair aside, and kissed the back of her neck.

- You want to lick the pan right? - she said smiling without turning to him.

He chuckled and bit her ear. Then sucked it softly. - I want to lick something else.

She shivered and shrugged.

And continued to tease her. His hand caressed her belly over her shirt and rose to squeeze a breast strongly.

She dropped the pan with the rest of the topping on the table.

- René ... Don't do this ... You know I can't resist ...

- And who said you should ...? - He whispered in her ear.

She turned and he gripped her tightly, kissing her mouth violently. She gripped him hard by the neck. He carried her without lettling her mouth and set her on the table where she laid down. He took her shirt off and threw it on the floor. She rose and sought him out for a long, hot kiss that drove him crazy with desire. He squeezed her hard one breast, then the other. She moaned loudly and bit his lips. He stripped off his shirt quickly. She stroked his chest. She loved that. He kissed her neck intensely and went down to her breast sucking her hard. She screamed with pleasure. He continued to torture by sucking at her other breast. She leaned against the table, digging her nails hard, even scratching the wood. They kissed desperately again. He laid her on the table and took her panties off. He kissed her feet until she reached the apex of her thighs where he squeezed hard and kissed intensely. She moaned loudly and scratched the table more. He climbed higher, kissing her to the hip. But then he came down again and began to torture her by kissing, sucking, licking her sex intensely. She now moaned loudly and called to him, delirious ... Almost without a voice she arched the body. She was delivered.

- René ... Please ... René!

He saw that she could no longer stand to wait any longer. He let her and stripped off his shorts and boxers, sitting in his chair. He pulled her into his lap and cradled her in his penis, entered her hard. She shouted in ecstasy. He kissed her hard, silencing her as he moved against her body. She gripped him hard and scratched him on the back, on the arms. He indicated her at his own pace. She was beside himself with such pleasure. And they loved each other strong. Intense. Delightfully ... He kissed her and bit down lightly on her shoulders, her breasts, she was already fainting in his arms.

- I love you ...- he said.

She closed her eyes and let herself burst with orgasm taking over her body and let out a loud moan. He soon came and she felt his warm. And they hugged tightly. They looked like one person. They breathed with difficulty. She looked up and saw that there was chocolate all over the kitchen.

- Wow! - she said. - I will have too much work ...

He looked around and saw what she was talking about. They looked at each other and laughed out loud.

Now the song that played was "Yesterday".

She stared at him and took his face in her hands for a long, passionate kiss.

- I love you. - she said.

-----------------Please comment.....