He suddenly looked up and I picked up the chocolates, showing them to him.

He just smiled and mouthed, "Have it. You must be hungry."

I slightly nodded, mumbling thanks, and plopped down on the chair. Then, I unwrapped the bar and munched it.

After having another two as well, I felt good. I will survive till 9, hopefully.

*****

Around 8 pm, Mr. Park finally got out of his office. I got up from my seat.

"You are leaving Mr. Park?", I asked.

"Yes. You may leave as well, Miss Kim."

"Sure, Mr. Park."

"Uhh...Miss Kim?", He looked at me with a hesitant expression.

"Yes, Mr. Park?", I said.

He was acting a bit weird today. He has been smiling, even giving me chocolates. And now he looked kinda nervous, which never happens.

"That...I-I want to......", He stuttered.

My eyes widened. Mr. Park never stutters. Something is so wrong with him today. I have to fix his appointment with his family doctor.

"Mr. Park, you look a little flustered. Are you sick?", I asked.

"N-No.", He said.

"Please wait a minute, Mr. Park. I have to make a quick call.", I told and started typing some numbers on my phone while Jimin looked at me curiously.

"Yes, Mr. Lee?", I said.

"I have to make an appointment for Mr. Park. Please make it as soon as possible. "

Jimin stared at me, looking puzzled. His face said, "What is she talking about?"

"Ok, so tomorrow at 3: 15 pm. Thank you, Mr. Lee."

I hung up shortly after that. Jimin quickly asked me, "With whom were you talking?"

"Mr. Park, I made an appointment for you with your family doctor, Mr. Lee. Your last health checkup was done nearly 2 months ago."

"But why? I am alright---" Did she really think that I have gone crazy?!

"Just to make sure.", I smiled brightly.

"Ok, so I was going to say. There's one charity gala on Thursday and it has been said to come with dates.", He said.

"Mr. Park, when did you get this invitation? I have checked all the mails and no one has mailed me anything."

"Just some time ago. I already checked it."

"Ok, Mr. Park, You don't need to be worried about your date. I can easily call anyone. So, who do you want to go with?"

"Miss Yiren, the famous model, sent you an invitation last time as well. I think she will love to accompany you as your date."

"Or you can also go with Miss Hyerin.", I said remembering the names of the girls who had asked him out multiple times.

"I don't want to go with them."

"Then, who Mr. Park?"